Kiss & Tell (Sequel)

~ Driven by her desire to feel something between the two, Kitanna pushed herself to gain his truest attraction in anyways she could. ~
_________________________________________________
"Kassy, do you think this Louis Vuitton, white waist tight dress would do me sum at the club tonight?" She looked beautiful in the dress she choose, along with her hair tied back in a slicked down ponytail and her edges swirled down the sides of her round, yet perfectly structured and symmetrical cheeks. Iced with her latest obtainment of her newly favored Gucci Mane, lemonade flavored yellow diamond rolex, and her yellow stud diamond nose rings she'd previously swapped with her original one. She was mad and she knew she'd surely be snatching few tonight!

"Damn, Sis you bouta shut shit down da moment you step foot in dat bitch". "Hell yeah, Sis. Gone head and do da damn thang. Show dese niggas how a Queen flex." giggled Kassy, as she twirled around in Kae's dining room chair.
"Kass, only you would say sum shit like that. ANYWAYS, how do I look? Give me your honest down-to-earth opinion", gazing at her reflection in the mirror as she adjusted the dress so that they were higher on her c-cup perky breast.
"Hell, Sis. If I wasn't your sis and I was gay, I'd be fucking you all night long, Bitch!"

"Hahaha, YAS BITCH!" said Kae, walking her way to the fridge to grab a bottle of Fiji brand water she had left fruit to soak in while she worked on her plans for tonight.
"Do you think, he'll notice me looking sexy tonight?" coughed Kae, as she choked a bit on the Fiji water she had consumed too fast.

"Of course, baby girl. Look at you! I promise I couldn't think of a bitch crazy enough to follow a nigga to a club and dress like she the Princess of L.A., all to get some bitch ass nigga attention."
"Watch your mouth", staggered Kae as she tilted in to warn her sibling.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know what I mean. Anyways, you look great. I highly doubt there's not a nigga on this planet who couldn't see you shinning the way you shinning. You got this" shoved Kassy, with a hint of attitude as a remark to Kae's painless warning.
"Awe, Thank you Bae! You da real MVP!" Jokingly said Kae.
"BITCH, YOU LYIN'" fought Kassy.
"No, I'm for real. Now go shower so we can get the fuck out dis house!" laughed Kae.
"Okay, gimme time you know I must look good if sis looking good." Rushed Kassy.
"I'll wait in the couch!". Flopping on to the couch, untwisting the cap to her water bottle for a quick swig.
____________________________________________________
*Runs hot water*
*Undresses*
Kassy climbs into the wide inched jacuzzi shower, her head filled with a million and one timeless thoughts. She too had someone she wished to impress tonight. She didn't tell her sister, however she had met a guy she found herself falling for a few months back on her way to get her dmv license.

"Ugh today is not my day, I stubbed my fucking toe, now my feet hurt in these heels. I was almost late for my appointment. Then on top of that I have to go in this building knowing there are so many others in here try in' to get these damn licenses". "Excuse me, please get out of the way." "Damn bitch you don't see the line moving?" "Use your fucking brain man!" Kas complained during her visit to the public dmv.

"I'm sorry, Ma". I couldn't help but look at your nice curvy and wide hips, and you nice sophisticated look you have going on. You something precious, Ma" said a deeper toned voice from Kas's rare side.
"Look man, I don..." Kas catches herself as she turns to a heavenly surprise, awaiting for her to exploit.
"I mean damn, Ma. You dat quick to cut a nigga loose?"
"Nah, man. I just ain't having the best time right now. I'm hungry as hell, my feet hurting I'm these heels, and I'm ready to get this over with and take my old ass home"
"Old? Shiddd, if you old then I'm ancient. But I see what you mean, today shit just been loaded for my ass as well. I'm trying to get home too, Ma. You not the only one."

"Right, these little bitches better get they shit together before I find myself running in this bitch with my P.I.C!, shared Kas, as she squinted her eyes towards the long waiting line.

"P.I.C, what's dat?", questioned the man.
"Partner in crime", justified Kas, to the man.
"How old are you, Ma"
"Just turned 19, last April"
"OH SHIT, FORREAL? What day?"
"13th, what about you?"
"Damn your birthday is the day before mine, you a day older than a nigga.

"You serious? I never met no one with they birthday close to mine"
"Hell yeah! That's crazy, Ma.
"FASHO, so where you from?"
"Shid, I just moved out here from Maryland. My people out there on the east coast. What about you, Ma?

"My people from New York, but me and my sis got business out here so we moved out here about 2 years d ago.
"Business? What business two girls, got going on round' a place like this?"
"Selling, and labor type shit."
"Is it a company or something, Ma?"
"It's something like that..."
_____________________________________________________

Kas, finds herself eyes close flinching with her hands wandering her soapy body. Creating a rhythm she finds herself enjoying until she climaxes. Her hands wet and in motion she rubs her index finger across her clit up and down until she feels herself transitioning into a much liked and very familiar feeling. "AHH-AHH-AHHHHH" she moans as her finger enters and exits her lips tightly with compacted barrages from the slowest to a faster upbeat tempo. Pleasuring her body til' she felt her bodies juices dripping down her shaking unsteady legs. At the end she sighed letting out a brief signal of relief, through a lower muffled "Yass".

She reached over to grab the shampoo and removed the cap, then pour a cap full into the palm of her hand and began gliding through her hair with her fingers to string through her hair getting it nice and soapy. Then she pour a second cap full this time massaging the remains of her her and cleansing her scalp. After massaging through the scalp of her head for about 3 minutes with shampoo, she drove under the shower-head rinsing the sudsy substance from her hair. Watching the suds wash down the drain she grabbed the bottle of matching condition and began her second lead process, she removes the cap and only apply a quarter cap full to her hair and strokes throughly her head, massaging the rest of her head with a extra cap full of condition. After she is complete she wets her hairs, by dashing water onto her hands and applying to her hair, only this time she doesn't rinse the conditioner.

She shortly turns the running water off and reaches up for the towel, she had thrown over the towel rack before she got into the shower. She wraps herself in the towel and opens the shower curtain and steps out. Drying her self she took a glance at her body in the mirror mostly foggy due to the steam of the long and enjoyed shower she took. She then notices the redness of her clit from the early session, and began to wander the rest of her body. Checking for any of guard cuts, bruises, and any other mishaps.

Soon she then snapped into place and began to realize she had been in the shower for a little over fourty minutes and her sister was still out in the living waiting patiently. She then began to rush, gathering all her hygiene like objects and perfumed her body with everything that made her feel and smell fresh. Shortly asp free brushing her choppers she blew out air to feel the ice cold condition of her freshly brushed mouth.

She opened the door and ran across to her room to get dressed. She had picked out a black and red Makaveli crop-top. Drizzled with holes that revealed her very present curvy-shaped figure. Along with a pair of her fine shredded skin tight high waist red bottom jeans. She slipped over her head the crop-top adjusting to her bodies comfort. Afterwards she attempted to squeeze on her jeans almost barely able to accomplish the mission of getting them over her gorgeously thick thighs.

After about 20 minutes of getting dress and flat ironing her hair she is on her way to the living room to baffle her sister with her amazing hour long out come, dressed in sexy from head-to-toe. Her hair flowing down her back almost a inch or two from reaching the top of her ass completely straighten, without a hint of frizz.

She rocked her favorite Chanel cubed lens shades. As well as her expensive iced chain, her black sparkling bangles, and her diamond tapered, 3-inch wide, hoop-earrings. She looked tasty, she looked fierce and very sophisticated. First step she took, out into the living room her eyes roamed searching to find Kae, standing in a ready to go motion...

"Took you long enough", says Kae...