Expect the Unexpected...

After Kas's long intended break from Dominic, she decided that she didn't want to start a endless cycle of confusions and hurts, which is why she distanced herself from him. Any phones calls, ignored. The text messages, deleted. The visits and unexpected public encounters, avoided. Kae sincerely push in her best effort to stay clear of Dom's selfish, unruly, and egotistical ways. The only problem is, the more she pushed to ignore him the more he began to miss his company.

"SOOOO.... anyways back to my story.

Kas, had been laying in bed for two weeks each day clearer than the last of her unjust heartbreak.

"Sis com'on", said Kae, tugging on my arm to get me out of bed.

"GIRL, NO!" I screech, not expecting my voice to crack the way it had.

"Sis c'mon, you been in this bed for weeks. Bitch, I promise I have not yet to see you leave to go use the restroom. GET! THE! HELL! UP!

"Bitch?", hoe why you always bothering me? Why can't you just go on about your day?

{Sigh}, Whatever, I was trying to do something for you, bitch!

"NOBODY ASKED FOR ALL DAT DOE!!"

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

Ya girl was truly going through it, she'd been concentrating her hardest on trying to get over Dom. But just like me and any other female will tell you, that shit ain't easy. So eventually Kaz got her dead ass out of bed and decided tonight was going to be her night to get loose again. She decided she was going out to float and find her something to get into. Maybe she'll find some friends in the club, maybe she'll see Dom, or maybe she'll be reminded how much she cares and try to open up again... Who knows?

Friday Night
_

_____________________________________________

Here we are, friday night. Fresh out the shower, glittered in a dazzling gold pressed Chanel jacket to cover her clevage from her boobs only being covered by a strapless bra, pair of tight fitted black skinnies, and some gorgeous 6 inch black Louie gold flesh bottom heels. The jewlery she wore were, a platinum diamond studded neckless, a brisk 4 carrot gold diamond wrist-watch, and true sterling silver 5 inch matching diamond hooped earrings. She looked bad as hell, any nigga in the club, gone whinned up wanting to smash her ass all night long. She had been locked up in her crib for weeks, so why wouldn't she bulk up a pretty cause? She did her own make up, snatched her own eyebrows (DEFINATELY FOR THE GODS), edges (Snatched for the Gods), and her stunning pearly crystal clear smile were just the killers of the game. I promise as the narrator of this story, "BITCH, SHE'S GONE DO MORE THAN TURN HEADS. Watch, just watch!

"HEYYY, BITCH! I ain't seen you in a minute. You looking damn fine. What brings you out here?"

"Hell, I been stuck in the house. Ain't shit fun to do. Came out for some fresh air, that's all." Giggling with her signiture diveous smile and brow lift."

"GIRL! Shut yo ass up, doing that craxy shit you do."

"HAHAHA, HELL YEAH!"

So here, Kaz met up with her old friend Mar'Iesha, light skinned complexion, beat face, long and normally naturally curly hair, but this time straightened, inched drop way down her back, flowing and wavying in the night drifting wind. (Bad bitch as well ) They met at the front entrance and walked in the club together. So they decide to hang out tonight. Both girls picking up endless compliments from basically every nigga they walked past. Before you knew it, these hoes had so many compliments before they got to their seat, they had to pick a new section to chill at.

The night club roaring with endless tracks of hard ass music. Future, to Fetty, to Boosie, to Drake, to Wayne, to all the artist you can name who currently out and doing shit, played. Summerizing the night, she had a slayed ass night. But she couldn't help notice this sexy ass dark nigga, drenched in fit screaming "I GOT MONEY" all over his body, staring her and her friend down. So eventually she decided to get up and make her way over to his direction, she left her friend a bit tipsy at the section, she figured she'd be alright by herself for a brief minute or two.

Now here we are, with her finding herself speaking to this man, and before you know it she's got his number saved in her phone and his head clutched in the palm of her hand with his long tongue licking her from the inside to the outside of her pussy lips, drueling wet juices all over her. She proceeded to get wetter and wetter, and as we all know his thirteen and a half, slim-slightly thick dick was balls deep jammed into her pussy. Her walls suffocated his huge dick as he dug his way deeper and deeper into her wishing well of pleasure. Two hours past and just a continous motion of breath taking strokes, soul pleading cum shots and ass pounding sex noises before they decided to give it a rest. She slept instantly, as for she was worn out from getting her ass dicked for several hours, and unleashing a massive cum eruption.

The next morning she awoke to the sound of a daringly attractive dark man snoring with his arms huddled around her naked body and his hands clutching both her very perky breast. She knew what had happend last night, she wasn't ashamed either. She wonder who he was and what he was about, because recalling her lastnight conversation she found herself having with this man, she picked up the vibe he was not a normal kind of man we usually all know. However, she honestly didn't care until she began roaming the room and noticed a picture on a night stand closest to her side of the bed, of what appeared to be a man simular to the man she had screwed lastnight, holding in bridal style a white, slim, gorgeous young woman smiling from ear to ear. The occasion seemed to be a wedding of some sort and this woman was the bride, she could tell by the expensive milky colored wedding dress the women wore. She came to her common sense to realize she fucked a married man, or at least that's what she concluded....

Expect The Unexpected...