After Dark

The line outside Platinum 144 was so long it wrapped around the corner. A bitch was definetely not about to stand in that.

"Come on, I know the bouncer." Kitanna grabbed my hand like she was afraid I was gonna fall in my heels and pulled me to the front of the line. The hoes bitched to their friends and sneered in our direction as we made our way in front of them but the brothas couldn't look away. We were two years apart but both well developed, and definitely the baddest bitches in and out the club.

"Aye, Ty, got enough room for two more?"

"Anything for you, Kae." He lifted the side of the rope and let us in. That was one of the best things about having Kae as blood. We both had so much street cred that wherever we went, we got the upperhand.

The minute we stepped inside, I narrowed my eyes to see through the thick air. Females was dancing in cages on tables, half dressed, and the little boys was throwing money, probably trynna overcompensate and show these hoes they had money to distract them from they small dicks. Everybody was so close, somebody even grabbed my ass as I walked past the first table of strippers.

"Who the fu-" I turned around and saw Dom close behind me. His bright green eyes crinkled on the sides as he smiled at me. "Dom!" I threw my arms around his neck and hugged tight.

"Baby girl, my eyes was glued to you from the minute you walked through the door. I just ain't figured out why you came here, dressed like dis," his finger poked into one of the holes on my shirt as I came down off my tippy toes.

"Who you trynna impress?"

"No one important," I smiled.

"Well, if it was me, I'd tell you you don't gotta impress me wit clothes. You could be naked and I'd still look at you da same." I laughed.

"You ain't slick ."

"Come dance wit me, ma." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor and the song changed.

Slow Motion by Trey Songz pulsed through the speakers as I let Dominic lead me to the dance floor.

"I wanna see you dance in slow motion, ma." Dom breathed down my neck and grabbed my hips, pushing my ass into his crotch. Once I got the beat of the song, I began to grind my hips in a circular motion and put my hands on top of his. As I danced, his fingertips dug into my hips, motivating me even more. I pushed back harder and ran my hand down his neck, getting fully into the song.

"Oh, baby..." His hand found ita way down my pants even though they were skin tight and he used his index finger to part my lips.

"Oh," I jerked back at his touch, startled but loving the feelings too. He pushed his finger in and out and swirled it around my clit. I bucked my hips and my legs started to shake as I grinded harder into him. I couldhear the music anymore because my heart was beating so loudly.

Dom's other hand reached up my shirt, groping for my breasts and rubbed my nipple between his thumb and index. I threw my head back until my lips were level with his ear and moaned.