Chapter 16 - Now we are one

SIXTEEN

Rated - 18+

James stood at the mirror taking off his shirt. It had been a long beautiful day and finally the night had arrived - that night he waited for so long to heat up his body. He smirked as he remembered the incident earlier in the wedding ground. Was I that hot?

He raked his hair roughly and the fine hairs scattered around, almost covering his eyes. He smiled at his dirty thoughts - things he'd do that night - bad dirty stuff.

Merlin was in the bathroom - taking a shower. She stepped out of the bathtub - no towels on. Humming a weird song, she sprang out and headed for the door. James stood in front of the door - eyes plastered with deep lust. She could feel it - the fire from his body, even when they were inches apart, her protruded rosy nipples brushing his chest. That sent hot electrifying current down his veins. His blood boiled and his dead cells awakened. His gaze intensified.

She didn't fidget, she knew she had a devastating effect on him - her nudeness, her power. She just stood there, bold staring into his eyes.  He looked like he would ravish her there, right now. Like he wanted her for so long, like he'd loose his senses on her body, like he'd  want her to moan his name while fucking hell out of her, like he........

Suddenly his lips crashed on hers, breaking her train of thoughts. He explored the communities of her mouth, leaving her breathless. Butterflies danced in his stomach. Holding her neck carefully, he ravished her lips. The kiss intensified, rapidly turning into a marathon race. His touch on her lips sent loads of pleasurable feelings down her spine and she needed equal efforts to balance the equation. She stroked his hairs in-between kisses and he increased his pace.

He released her to catch his breath. Merlin almost fell, he grabbed her quickly and she landed on his chest. Her weak body was on him and he could feel her humid breath on his raw skin. She was just too charming. Just her breath sent hot sensations on him. She pulled him in for another around, this time her back on the glass wall. She circled her arm around his neck as she devoured his lips, every tongue dance sent butterflies to his tummy. His darkened eyes burned with dirty  passion. Her wet skin glinted as she occasionally crashed on him. Water drizzled from her wet hair down to their body, making their skin collided smoothly with one another.

She moaned in between kisses as his soft hands traveled towards her skin. He planted kisses on her neck and she moaned helplessly. Now he had a devastating effect on her. His fingers crawled to her breast, releasing tickling strokes as touched her nipples. She giggled and let out a groan. James smiled.

Then carefully, he circled her legs around his waist - without her actually realizing it. The feel of her wet center around his dick made him tremble - in a sexy way. He was naked too and his large nick protruded in response. Her body now fully on his, he moaned as her breast pierced his chest. That tantalizing feeling, he couldn't explain.... slowly, they made their way towards the bed.

Merlin landed softly on the bed, James on top of her - but somehow not letting his weight weigh her down. The non stop kisses were still there until he terminated it. His lips traveled down her ears, and he kissed her on the sensitive part at the back of her ears. Merlin held the sheets as she let out a moan. James smirked - he loved doing that. He stared at her rosy appetizing nipples and hurriedly planted his lips on it. She moaned as her eyes glinted as she stared at the handsome man making love to her. James raised his eyes and got a satisfied go ahead order. He tickled her nipples with his lips thereby increasing her moans. She left the bed sheets and grabbed his hair.

"Go on James. You make me wet," she cried tears escaping her eyes.

James smirked at her words  " sure my darling" he kissed her on her belly and could feel the butterflies running happily in her stomach. Slowly his lips traveled down there - her wet pussy.

He saw her bite her lips and a tint of darkness in her eyes. He looked at the beautiful woman under him.

"Spread your legs dear," he ordered in a soft tone. Merlin nodded as she set her legs apart. He stood up from the bed and crawled down.

"What are you doing?" She wondered why he left the bed.

"Check me out." he replied, a dark smile on his face as he showcased his arousing features.

Merlin chuckled. He watched the nude woman laugh and wondered how amazing she looked. She viewed his crotch and bit and lower lip seductively.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asked, placing his dark eyes on her.

She frowned funnily, "get your dick in here!"

He smiled and swayed his hips vigorously. Merlin laughed at the sight of his dick's movements.

In seconds he was on the bed, mouth inside her pussy. He drank her liquid like it was wine and she groaned in response, gripping his hair. His tongue  inside her center made her tight and she unconsciously shoved his head inside the more. James liked her vulnerability and pleased her the way she liked, then he kissed her - making her taste herself.

She moaned at how delicious she tasted and then he imputed his finger inside her. She froze, was that it?

Sweats ran down her face and her skin burned the most. James pushed in and out slowly and she moved in response. He sucked his fingers, a wicked grin in his face.

Then he positioned himself between her thighs and caressed the soft skin gently. He rubbed his dick on her center and lifted his eyes for permission. Merlin nodded.  Then he entered slowly. Her eyes awakened with pleasure as his masculine feature arrived at its destination. He entered in and out following a certain pattern. Merlin increased her grip on his hair as he fucked her hard.

"Ahhh…..in James, harder!!…" she groaned as she tried to understand this new sensation. James smirked at her.  "I see you're wet for me"

He increased his pace, making her breathless. She moaned his name as her blood boiled in pleasure. That tantalizing feeling...

After some time, James rested beside her. Her head on his chest. She crawled down to him and sucked his dick in her mouth.

Now James moaned. He liked her courage and moaned her name. Taking it in and out, she increased her pace as she drank his liquid. He tasted sweet - just as she anticipated. His body vibrated with her movements and his eyes grew darker. She kissed him - transferring the liquor into his mouth. The kiss lasted long as he ravished her entire being, sucking her nipples hungrily. Her nipples became swollen. Then he entered her again - this time not gently.

He  rushed in but then felt a sharp pain on his chest. There was a harsh wind and the curtains flapped vigorously. He raised his head and Merlin could see it - his eyes turned black ( no white part ), dark from lust.

"Now we're one," Merlin declared an evil grin on her face.

He savored her hardly as though she would disappear. And she did. He opened his eyes and she was nowhere to be found.

:::::::

??