Part 2

POV: Wyatt. 

"I don't give a flying fuck! Find out who took the shipment! Before, we BOTH get a bullet between the eyes by Xander!"

I scream through the phone then hang up. I can't believe Xander would think it was a promising idea to leave me with his shit! Other lot of our shipments have been taken! I'll take a good guess... the fucking Russian bitches! I grab the bottle of whisky that was sitting on Xander's table, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I had some, I mean he almost always comes home drunk. I pull the lid off the bottle and start pouring it into the fancy glass he also had sitting on the table. I let the burning liquid roll down my throat as I lift my legs and place them on the table. After a few glasses, the damn phone starts ringing again. 

"What?" I snap not knowing who was on the other end

"Ummm, Xander Romano?" think faster Wyatt! I have two options, 1) say it's not and ask if there is a message, I could give him, or pick the fun choice and say it's him!

"Yes, this is, what do you want? I'm a busy man" I say formally just like Xander would. 

"Well, hello there Mr. Romano, I'm Anna, Rose Lanes social worker, her stepfather has sadly passed away, we did some digging and you have come up in her family history, I was hoping you would be willing to take her into your care? And if not, she will be placed into foster care" 

Rose?! She's alive!

"Yes, I'd love to take her in" I say calmly

"Great! We would love if you could come pick her up today, if you don't mind, I've already sent the email through to you, with all the informant you need for her"

"Great thank you, I'll be there soon" and with that I hang up the phone. My Principessa! She's alive! I go into the file Anna had sent me. I read it slowly, she lives in fucking America! That takes fucking 9.59 hours to get from here to there! I quickly call Xander. 

"What?" He snaps as always

"I need to take the jet" 

"Why? Where too?" 

"Work and to America" 

"That's a fucking 10-hour flight!"

"Yeah so?? I'll be back late tonight, and you'll see me for breakfast" I can mentally tell he is rolling his eyes at me. 

"Yeah whatever" he grunts before hanging up

*Skip time; At Rosa's home*

"Hi, Rose, I'm Wyatt. I'm your second oldest brother, Xander apologizes that he couldn't make it" I say as she studies my body. "Right, let's get your stuff packed then we'll get going back Italy." I say but as soon as I do, she just looks at me "I-Italy...?" she says, "Yes bambina, that's where we live. If need, we can always come back to town to see your friends" I say softly as I could to her, that's when I hear her swallow hard. "Bambina, everything alright?" I say putting my hand on her shoulder, just to watch her flinch backwards. 

**Rosa POV**

"Yes, bambina, that's where we live. If need, we can always come back to town to see your friends" he says as softly as possible. I hear him ask if I'm all right as he tries to place his hand on my shoulder, out of habit I feel myself flinch backwards. 

Good job! Just wait until he finds out what has happened to you, and he will for sure put you into foster! 

I feel my breathing starting to pick up as the thoughts and flashbacks run through my mind. I try my best to calm down before my 'brother' thought anything, I slowly move my eyes towards Wyatt, noticing that he had a confused but worried look on his face. 

I can't have him/them find out... I'll end up in foster home, I can't end up there! 

I feel my throughs going a million miles an hour, they are racing through my head, I almost as feel sick to the stomach. I don't even know why I'm still walking this earth! I should have been the one to die...

Flashback 

I hear the front door open as I see my 'dad' walk in, his eyes blood shot almost as they look like they were ready to pop out of his head any minute, I can smell the alcohol on him as well as the smell of smoke "Where is my food, bitch!?" I roll my eyes "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ROLLING YOUR EYES AT ME!?' maybe because you are standing at the fucking table while your food sits there going cold! I thought to myself. "Your food is sitting on the table, Sir" I say as almost as whisper. I look at his facing knowing I've just fucked up, by opening my mouth. "And who said you could talk!? No one! Exactly! Don't fucking speak unless I say you can!" I nod my head. "And you know where talking back gets you!" I just nod my head again. I mentally get myself ready for a beating, I'm so fucked. Before I know it, he grabs a handful of my hair while throwing me against a wall, I slowly move my head up to look at my so-called father. As soon as I look at him, I feel his boot connect with my stomach. I let out a cry as he keeps doing it, over and over, I feel myself cough up blood, before I know it, everything goes black— "Bambina! Rosa!" I feel someone shake me. "Hey Bambina, it's okay I'm here" I shake my head trying to get the flashback to leave my head.

I feel a pair of strong arms around me, I look up to see Wyatt hugging me, it's a weird feeling... I don't think I've ever been hugged since my mum and sister passed away... I feel myself slowly starting to calm down. "You alright Ariel?" (Yes, I changed her name, I didn't like the other name) I just nod my head. "Let's get your things then" I just nod again, we walk to the front door, but I soon stop in my tracks. "Umm, can you just wait outside? I won't be too long..." I say softly. I hear my so-called brother mumble a sort sure. I reach my hand forward, once my hand hits the handle, I carefully turn the handle and push the door open, as I stepped into the door the smell of alcohol and smoke hits my nose. I walk through the house picking a small backpack as I walk to my room, I pick up my 2 shirts, 2 pairs of jeans and a book that my mum gave to me... The night before she died... I picked up my box of blades and carefully placed them into my bag. 'Clothes...blades... Book... What am I missing?' I think to myself, I walked into 'fathers' room and looked through everything, that's when I found it... the picture, it uses to side beside my bed all the time but then 'father' took it, who God knows why... I carefully pick it up and put it in my bag, I swing the bag over my back and make my way out of the house. Once I got outside Wyatt gave me a sad look as his eyes moved down to my small back. "Is that everything?" I nod my head softly. "Remind me to take you shopping when we get back..." I hear him say but I think he was meant to say it to himself. "Alright come on" I nod my head again as I get into the car. 

**Skip time, on the jet** 

"Alright, bambina. Just sit back and enjoy the ride." I turn my head and roll my eyes. Yes, sure I'll enjoy the ride, how is someone meant to enjoy a ride when they are so many feet up in the air and anything could happen!? How is someone meant to 'Enjoy the ride'?? I soon got snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand touch my shoulder, "Are you hungry?" I look at Wyatt and shake my head. "Ok... Well get some sleep it's almost a 10-hour flight" I nod my head. After a few minutes I fall into a deep sleep.