Part 3

**Wyatt POV**

I watch as Ariel lays her head down on the window as her eyes close. Minutes pass as I watch my little sister sleep, call me creepy if you want but she's so cute you couldn't just not watch her, she looks so carefree and like nothing in the world mattered. I was soon pulled out of my thoughts when my phone started ringing. My eyes look away from my Principessa. I look at the caller ID and see that's its Xander, I roll my eyes and pick it up.

"What?" I mumble

"Where the fuck are you!?"

"On the jet? Duh" I say as I roll my eyes even though he can't see me. I hear him growling on the other end of the phone

"Wyatt, I'm not joking!"

"Neither am I" I say coldly as my eyes flicker over to my little sister. Xander is a real pain in my ass sometimes.

"Wyatt, fucking answer me, I swear to god-"

I was pulled out of the conversation when I heard a small whimper come out of my sister, my head snap in her direction, I watch as she start crying and thrashing around in her sleep.

"Look Xander, I got to go" I say as I hang up the phone then run over to my sister, I bend down and careful pick her up in my arms.

"Bambina, wake up" I say while rubbing small circles on her back.
Minutes passed and she was still thrashing around in her sleep. All I could hear was my phone ringing nonstop and her small cries leaving her mouth.

Ariel POV
*flashback*
I was running through the streets trying to make it "home" in time, my eyes flickered down to my watch as I continued running, second by second I knew I was running out of time.

After what felt like hours of running I could see my house in view. When I finally reached the house, I looked down at my watch again.
'4:34pm'
"shit shit shit..." I mumbled to myself, I'm fucking late! I know what your thinking "it's only by a few minutes" yeah 4 minutes to be exact, but even if I am a second late my "father" would have my head.
I slowly reached for the door handle. Once I opened the door I saw my "father" standing there with an angry look on his face

"Well, look what we have here, the slut finally decides she wants to show up! 4 fucking minutes late! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT BEING LATE?! HUH?!"
"N-not to be Sir.." I mumble as I play with my fingers. That's when all hell broke lose.
I felt him grab my by the back of the neck and through me to the ground, tears started to form in my eyes as he starts to kick my stomach and ribs.
"What *kick* have I *kick* told you *kick* about being *kick* FUCKING LATE!" And with that he kicked my in my face, opening the side of my face up.
He was wearing his boots... his boots with the spikes... he keeps going for ages, that's until he finally stops.. he walks away.
Thinking he is done I slowly start to get up holding my stomach.

I hear his boots bang against the wood floors, with every step he gets closer and closer, letting me know he isn't done..
he comes down to my level, and smirks at me. My heart starts to race, it's like as if my heart would jump out of my chest at any moment, I could hear my heart thumbing.

My "father" rolls me over to my chest, and takes my shirt off, leaving my back exposed
"You should have fucking died instead of them!" He yelled as he dug the knife into my back, making letters.

I scream in pain. After what seemed like hours, he finally pulls away, drops his knife and sends me one more kick into my side.

My vision starts to get blurry and I start to see black dots as i slowly start to lose unconsciousness.
*flashback over*

"Bambina, wake up" i hear a few, but I couldn't make it out, all I could hear was my "fathers" voice telling me how worthless and pathetic I was.

"Wake up!" A scream pulls me out of my sleep as I jolt awake. I look up through my wet eyelashes and see Wyatt looking at me with a sad look on his face. I grab on to his shirt as I hold him close while crying.
"Shh Bambina, it's okay, I'm right here" he says softly as he rubs circles on my back, right under my "marking"

"I'm sorry.." I mumble against his shirt.
"It's alright" I hear him say.

We stayed there for a few minutes, until Wyatt's phone started ringing. He stops rubbing my back and answers his phone.

*On the Phone*
"What do you want Xander?"
"What the fuck is going on with you! We have no business that needed to be done in America! Then you don't listen to a word! Then you hang up on me! So what the fuck is going on?!"
"I.."
"DONT I ME! FUCKING TELL ME"
"if you didn't cut me off I could tell you"
"I found her.."
"Found who Wyatt?"
"I found Ariel... I found our sorellina"
"You.. why didn't you tell me?"
"I... umm.. wanted to surprise you..?"
"Wyatt... how far are you?"
"We are landing in 25-30 minutes.."
"Mhm"
*end of phone call*
(Sorry that was so shittt)

*skip time*
Not too long after Wyatt got off the phone be put me down. I curled myself into a ball as I looked out the window.
'What if my brother are like him..? If they are the same size as Wyatt. Their beatings would be 10 times as worse as my fathers..'
"Ariel, we have landed" I hear my brother say as I get pulled out of my thoughts. I just nod my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorryyy, I couldn't be bothered making his chapter longerrr. Hopefully the next one will be up in a day or two!
Love you alll x