Part 4

*Skip time* (cause I'm lazy)

"Come on " I hear my brother say as I feel the car come to a stop. My brother comes to my side of the car and opens my door, and without thinking I reach my hand out and grab his. I know he shouldn't but he makes me feel safe, why does he make me feel like this? I shouldn't be feeling this...
I was soon pulled out of my thoughts when I saw the house- sorry mansion. My eyes widen. I move my head back as I try and get a better look at the place.

"Keep moving your head back like that, you are going to snap your neck" Wyatt chuckle beside me.
I quickly look down at the ground as if my shoes are the most entertaining thing in the world.

"Come on dear" Wyatt says as he gently pulls me along.

Before I know it we are at the door and it opens
'A door that opens by itself?! Crazy...'

I'm suddenly greeted by the smell of flowers, lavender to be exact... with a hint of vanilla. My eyes move around the room. The walls are a light grey colour, with a medium-ish size chandelier hanging from the ceiling. It's some what comfy, it feels homey, something I haven't felt in a while.

I'm broken out of my thoughts when I feel a strong pair of ways around my body, making me flinch under the sudden touch.
'Fuck.. know they are going to think you are scared of him' which I'm not..

My eyes snap up to see who it was, he had light green eyes, kinda like mine, except his have more life to them than mine. I tilt my head in confusion.
"I'm Xander, you're older brother." He boy- well Xander says.
I nod my head not really knowing what to do, he then steps back.
"BOYS GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE, RIGHT NOW" He yells at the top of his lungs. I flinch hard and run behind Wyatt, trying to make myself as little as possible, out of habit.

Suddenly, I hear loud thumps (which sounded a lot like a herd of elephants) and with the loud thumps was loud voices and people- well I guess the boys swearing.

I peck my head through Wyatt's leg to see the boys. I suddenly let out a giggle was I watch them slap each other around the head.

Xander's POV
as soon as my babygirl walked through my door I wrapped my arms around her small body. Feel her bones poke into me, something I tried to ignore but it's so hard too. I felt her flinch under my touch but I surged it off.
I look down at her. Her eyes full of confusion as too who I was.
"I'm Xander, you're older brother" I say, as soft as possible. We stood there in a somewhat awkward silence.

"BOYS GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE, RIGHT NOW" I yell.
That's when I see Ariel dash off to hide behind Wyatt, I sigh quietly as I watch the boys come running down the stairs.

"Oh would you fuck off bro!" *Crash*
'There goes my wall' I think to myself
"Fuck you!"
I watch as the boys start smacking each other around the heads.
"Enough you two" I say coldly, making them shut up"

"Now that you are all here I have someone I want you to meet" I say all the boys give me a questioning look.
I look towards Wyatt, and him in a small nod. With that he takes a step to the side, revealing Ariel.

"Who the fuck is that?" Ace yells, which he receives a slap on the head by his twin, Silas.

"That Ace, is our little sister"
I don't expect him to remember her completely, him and Silas were only young when she was taken from us.

"Ariel, can you come here" I say as I hold my hand out, which she carefully takes a hold of.

"Right boys, introduce yourselves oldest to youngest, I'll go first. As you know I'm Xander and I'm 29 years old" I say with a small smile.