Part zeven

A/N- *cutely revives* heeeeeeeeeeeeey

Espresso's Pov

Another month has passed by I somehow managed to find where the candy was located at.  It was secured in a safe place in a laboratory and I was able to work/make some friends who worked there.  I still work at the academy though....its a good job pays better than working at the ---- of darkness which was funny I could just leave and stay here but I have a mission to do.  Walking out of my apartment I saw Madeline who was talking with Latte.  Latte noticed me and waved hello to me I walked to the two.  Madeline gave me a big smiled as I roll my eyes.  Sometimes I feel....warm when around them, I don't know.  It is a feeling that left me many years ago as I grew....it feels nice to have it back.  Latte gasped.  "Omg Americano has finally smiled this month!"  Latte said excitedly.  I snapped out of it then immediately I became embarrassed and hid my face.  Madeline chuckled at my reaction.  

The three of us walked towards the academy.  When we arrived at the academy, Madeline waved goodbye as he has patrol duty.  "So Americano do you think Madeline is nice?~"  I looked at Latte confused.  "Yeah, why?"  She chuckled.  I looked at her for a second before my face started heating up.  "No I don't mean it in that way!"  I yelled at her as she laughs.    

Sitting down on my desk I go through my schedule for the day.  I looked at the mirror at my desk and sat up as Pomegranate slowly appears.  "Hello Espresso, or should I say Americano."  I looked at her slightly annoyed.  "....I have a new mission for you, well Master has a new mission for you."  She said in her serious tone.  "Which is?"  I said impatiently I have a class coming in soon.  "Well ever since your reported about this Madeline person you have befriend and said he was strong Master wants him to....join....."  Pomegranate said.  I thoughts for a second on what she had just said.  "So you want me to persuade Madeline to join?  There's no way he would accept he believes in the divine and crap he attacked us many times already in the past!"  I thought Dark Enchantress has lost her mind.  "That's why I sent a 'gift' for him."  She looks at the side of the mirror as I look at the direction she was looking I say a small box on my desk.  I grabbed the box, looking at her suspiciously.  Last time she sent me something it had spiders in it due to me failing a mission when I was 13 [I hate spiders].

I opened the box to see a necklace like choker of some sorts.  "What's this suppose to be?"  I asked.  "Just something.....now listen I want you to get Madeline to put that on then he will be knocked out for a few hours.  Then you bring him to me and master, understood?"  I nodded curious about what it would do to Madeline.  As she fades away I close the box putting it into my desk's drawer.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My shift was done.  I was packing up my things as I open my drawer I saw the box.  I hesitated a bit before taking it and putting it into my bag. 

Locking my classroom I pass by Latte who complemented me on todays teaching and saying how Cream Puff told her everything.  I walked out of the building and to the nearby park.  I think I deserve a nice walk in the cherry blossom park.  It was always a place I could relax and calm down in.  I walked through the gate as I see cherry blossom petals falling down.  I noticed a group of people playing together.  Cherry Blossom was one of them seemed like she had gotten a new outfit.  

As I near the end of the park I felt someone tap on my shoulders.  I look behind me to see Madeline smiling.  "Hello Americano!"  He said happily like usual.  "Hello...."  I still kind of dislike Madeline due to when he messed up a class of teaching, my lunch period, and forcing me to sleep even though report cards were due.  "What a fine evening am I right?"  Madeline looked down at me.  "I suppose..."  I mumbled.  Then I remembered the gift that Pomegranate said was for Madeline.  Making a deep sigh I forced myself to say it.  "Would you like to come over to my apartment right now?"  Madeline looked me in shock before smiling.  "Of course my friend I did finish my duties!!!"

We were in my apartment sitting on the couch.  I thought of when to give him the necklace\choker.  It would be something odd to give to Madeline.  Madeline seemed to noticed my concern look on my face.  "Is something wrong Americano?"  "Well um...."  I grabbed the box out of my bag and shoved it into Madeline's chest.  "? Whats this for?"  Madeline looked at the nicely wrapped box.  "Well...its a gift....for uh....being friends with me."  I just made that up...."Really!"  Madeline was really happy and it felt like he was glowing of excitement.

He opened the box as I look away embarrassed.  "....a necklace!"  Madeline said as he holds the necklace in his hands.  It had a charm hanging from it a deep red x surrounded with gold.  "Oooo it kinda matches with yours!"  Madeline said pointing out how the two necklaces did look the same in appearance.  I nodded in agreement.

Madeline then puts the necklace on.  I then notice some red smoke coming out of it as Madeline thanked me for it. 

After a few seconds Madeline had fallen asleep.  I used my magic to teleport us in the forest near the base.  Using a coffee bean to carry Madeline.  Entering the base I saw Red Velvet talking Licorice who had noticed me and chuckled.  I was still in my Americano outfit but I didn't mind it.

Pomegranate was waiting for me at the end of the hall way.  I made it to her and she told me to put Madeline in this room which is odd shouldn't he be in a cell if some sorts of something?  I sent the coffee bean onto the room with Madeline.  Pomegranate told me to leave in which I did.  It felt quite...odd to be back here.

I woke up to a loud crash downstairs I was in my room texting Latte and telling her me and Madeline went to spend some time together.

I hurried downstairs seemed like the sound was coming towards where I had left Madeline.  The others came down concerned as well.

Pomegranate walked out of the room she seemed....satisfied.  "...Everyone meet....Madeline."  I was in complete shock standing in front of me was Madeline....but darker....his hair was black his eyes crimson red.  Why does he look strangely hotter than before.  What am I saying this is Madeline??!!?!

"Hello there fellow....companions"  Madeline said harshly.  This wasn't the same Madeline I knew.....

    a/n- a I'm done with thus chp Ima go work on a different book now
1219 words
Published- 12/13/22