Chapter 4 💍HoneyMoon🌕🌚🔞

WARNING: 🔞🔞🔞🔞 This Chapter contains SMUT and prohibited images🔞 for those under 18🔞...

(The images are not mine so give credit to the owners, and some i got to the pinterest)

Taehyung Pov*

After we entered the room, I heard the door close and so i turned around. Jungkook had closed the door, and now the two of us were alone in the room, Staring at each other. I was apprehensive to look at him so i took my eyes away and looked around the room.
It was an extremely large room,
Very spacious and with several compartments. The room had a masculine air and was well decorated, and from the details i realized that it was my husband's room, What means that now it was my room too.

As i surveyed the room i felt Jungkook's eyes on me

As i surveyed the room i felt Jungkook's eyes on me. "You liked it?" He asked me with a low voice referring to the room, I looked at him and smiled weakly.
"Yes, it's beautiful and spacious, Is it yours?" I asked looking at him
"It's ours" He corrected me approaching to me, Suddenly i got very nervous and walked away, He stopped approaching and looked at me. "You don't have to be afraid, I'll do everything to not hurt you" He said looking me in the eyes "Hmm...It's just that I'm a little nervous" I replied without looking at him, It was true that i was with fear, I was terrified. "What choices do you have?" He asked me condescendingly "Do i really have any?" I asked and he kept looking at me "You can do anything before it, Who can help you to relax" He told me calmly. Okay maybe a shower would take my nerves away "Okay" I said and was already heading towards a door that i thought was the bathroom "Wait..." He called me preventing me from continuing. "I have to take off your outfit" He told me. I had forgotten about that tradition "Oh...Okay"
I said and slowly turned my back to him.

Jungkook pov*

Taehyung was about to go to the bathroom, I think to shower, But i stopped him so we could continue the tradition, I had to take off his outfit. That beautiful dress that accentuated his whole body and that activated my processivity with success. He turned his back to me and waited, I walked over to him and stopped next to his petite body, His delicious strawberry scent hit me full on. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. So i reached my hands up to the dress and started to unzip it. After the dress slid over his shoulders and back i realized he was wearing a corset underneath, which i was going to need to undo the knots. I looked at the beautiful exposed skin of his shoulders and felt like touching it, It looked so soft, But i restrained myself and reached my hands to the corset and pulled the lace that was tied in the back and started to undo the other knots that were in zigzag shape.