Chapter 5 Sassy🔥Queen👑

Jungkook pov*

I was sleeping comfortably, Even though i had a slight cramp in my arm. And then i was woken up by birdsong. My sleep was very light. I opened my eyes and slowly got used to the brightness of the day, By the looks of the weather it still seemed to be early, Maybe 7 am. It was then that i dropped my eyes to my chest remembering my wife lying on it. I looked into his innocent face and memories of the late night hit me, our wedding, and right after our honeymoon. That tiny little thing had made me have the first orgasm of my life, I was planning in the future to do the same to him, Many more. So i slowly got him off my chest so i could get up. The arm I'd held him all night was cramping. I slowly deposited him on the bed and got up going to the bathroom. As it was morning as usual i had to watch my volume, Even more having my queen sleeping on top of me all night, I took care of my member, Being careful to not to wake up Taehyung. I took a long shower and then headed to the bedroom with a towel draped over my hips. When i walked into the room Taehyung was sitting up in bed awake, He still had a sleepy expression on his face and a pout on his red lips, The shirt i had put on him swallowed up his small and hot body, Which made him look even more young, He looked up at me with those big eyes and his cheeks got a little flushed when he saw me in a towel "Good morning" He said softly running a hand through his light hair "Good morning" I replied and went to the wardrobe to get one clothes to wear.

(Kook's Clothes)

(Kook's Clothes)

I watched Taehyung getting up from the bed slowly and with a slightly uncomfortable expression "Within a few days the pain will pass..." I said finishing to putting my clothes on and looking at him. He looked at me with big blue eyes "Okay" He replied sighing and getting up from the bed, When he lifted up the sheet fell from his small body and my eyes went to his legs that were exposed by my shirt.

 He looked at me with big blue eyes "Okay" He replied sighing and getting up from the bed, When he lifted up the sheet fell from his small body and my eyes went to his legs that were exposed by my shirt

He was so fuck hot, But i looked away and he walked slowly into the bathroom.
I sighed, He still looked a little bruised from last night, I don't think it would be a good idea to try do that on him again, He didn't seem to like it very much as he was in so much pain. Damn it,
I knew marrying someone so young and fragile would come to this. I sat on the bed and waited for him to come back from the bathroom so we can continued following the traditions. After a few minutes he came back from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his beautiful body, I looked away so i didn't start having naughty thoughts, He opened the wardrobe door and changed his clothes behind the door, Yes maybe definitely he was uncomfortable. He closed the wardrobe door already "Dressed", Not exactly dressed because the clothes he wore in my view didn't cover almost anything.
He came towards me and i stared at him looking him up and down.