Chapter 7 🎅 Christmas in the Dark Kingdom 🔞

I was in my office taking care of Head Alpha matters. It had been a busy week... I was feeling a little suffocated and needy because when I got home Taehyung was already asleep, So there was a week where we didn't do anything intimate😏...If we were working on Kingdom matters it would be easier for us to do some intimate activity🔥. I wanted to take him and pick him up from work on the plantation, But I leave very early in morning and he is still sleeping...And I come back very late and there was no time to pick him up, so he would go home with the driver and security... But that was going to change now because Christmas was coming so we were going to have some days off and I could spend more time with him. My thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked on the door. "Come in" I said without much interest in knowing who it was...Then Yoongi Hyung walked through the door and walked over to me sitting on a chair "Hello Kook" He said smirk "Hmm...What do you want??" I asked turning my back to him and putting my hands in my pockets while looking at the Kingdom landscape "I came to work... Do you think I'm some idler??" Yoongi said still smirk "What the hell of work did you come to do here in my Kingdom?" I asked with my back still turned "Important work...I don't need to go into details, Just know that I came to bring my cousin to perform his duties...He should have already started working alone" Yoongi said...I quickly turned to face him glaring at him "Your... Cousin????" I asked surprised and with a controlled anger... Yoongi looked at me studying and let out a sigh "Kook... Please... Stop it and be professional... My cousin has the right to do his job without you want to kill him..." "Then why the fuck doesn't he carry out his work miles away from my Kingdom????" I interrupted him in a low but furious voice...Yoongi rolled his eyes and continued "You know very well that our Kingdoms have matters to deal with...together...He's been married for a few months and needs to get more acquainted with all 7 Kingdoms...Besides there's no reason for you to be mad at him, He's not a threat anymore...He's already married and yet it's not his fault that he was Taehyung's first Fiance and first kiss..." When Yoongi finished speaking I felt my world come crashing down... My body started to heat up from confusion, surprise and pure HATE... I felt my heart falter and my head spin...I swayed and held on to my desk, My face was sweating and I saw everything red, I taste bitter that made in my mouth... I gripped the table tighter and looked at Yoongi over my eye... He had stood up from the chair and had an expression of extreme surprise in his face "What...Did...You...Say...????" I asked slowly gritting my teeth "Yo...u...Did...n't...Know??..." He asked in surprise stuttering "What did you say...About MY WIFE and your bloody cousin??????" I asked hoarsely...My throat was dry and burning with anger and betrayal "ANSWER DAMN..." I screamed enraged punching the table who breaking it in two... Yoongi pulled away scared and looked at me with wide eyes "Jungkook...Calm down...I'll explain but calm down first..." He said and I burst out loud and bitter laughing "Calm me down?????? Why should i?????? All I want right now is to rip out your cousin's throat..."
I said threateningly and headed towards the office door... Yoongi was faster and sneaked in front of the door not to let me out... "Get the hell out of the way" I said trying to control myself "Jungkook stop...First let me explain" He said nervously "I don't want to hear anything else... Get out of my way"
I said moving forward "Nooooo... I don't will leave... If you want to be right you should at least know everything that happened..." He said still leaning against the door...I was going to pull him out of there but what he said made sense...If I wanted to be totally right then I should know everything first...
I got over it heavily and walked away grabbing my hair... I turned to Yoongi and looked at him still angrily "Okay...So tell" Yoongi let out a sigh and relaxed a bit but still didn't let his guard down. "Hm...Jackson and Taehyung..." "Don't say their names together" I cut him off with an angry huff "Okay...Okay...Sorry" Yoongi said raising his hands "So...Jackson had the Arranged marriage with...Hmm...Your wife since childhood. Then after they grew up everything was set for the marriage to happen when Tae turned 18..." "Don't call him Tae..." I warned him once more clenching my fists "God...Okay...Taehyung" He said rolling his eyes "The wedding would happen when Taehyung turned 18..."
Just thinking about that made my stomach churn and I felt like setting fire to the whole world..."But my uncles didn't want to wait for your wife to turn 18 because they wanted Jackson to be quickly crowned as a prince... But Jackson didn't want to marry someone else he wanted to wait for your wife to turn 18..." I was going to kill that bastard... How dare he wish my wife???? "But his wish wasn't done and his marriage was arranged with Princess Jiwoo...Your ex-fiancée" Yoongi said and I looked at him in surprise... "Jiwoo???" I asked frowning "Yes... She was always in love with Jackson... Until she managed to marry him" Now I understood... She wanted to marry a prince from the Kingdom of the Sun but I didn't remember that it was Yoongi's son of a bitch cousin "What the hell did she see in your bloody cousin???" I asked glaring at Yoongi...He just shrugged and didn't answer
"Taehyung lied to me...He lied...I said I couldn't stand lies but he still lied..."
I said sadly and shaking with anger "Must there be an explanation..." Yoongi said trying to defend his wife's friend "Ah yes...There is an explanation yes...And the explanation is that he was dishonest with me..." I said and went to the door to to be able to go home and demand that he explain to me what the fuck had happened. "Jungkook calm down first... You can't go home upset like that..." Yoongi said trying to stop me but I didn't listen to him and walked out the door... During the whole way to home my anger only increased by imagining my Tigress in that bastard's arms...I got out of the car slamming the door and went to our room...I looked around and remembered his innocent eyes telling me there was nothing between him and Jackson, Suddenly a Anger overcame me and I started throwing everything that had in the room into the air... I punched the mirror several times after see my reflection and remember how stupid I was for trusting him...