Chapter 10 Fun

Jungkook Pov*

I was massaging my head which was heavy because of the crown and aching because of the long meeting that was taking place in the royal hall of the castle... All those because the of the law that obliges boys under 16 to lose their virginity to prepare them for marriage. It had been hours and that matter was still being discussed... Tae and I had spoken our words and now we had passed the words to the council that were indignant among themselves.

The council consisted of 10 middle-aged Alphas, Two were women and they two were the only ones who agreed to change the law, The other 8 male Alphas were adamant and indignant

The council consisted of 10 middle-aged Alphas, Two were women and they two were the only ones who agreed to change the law, The other 8 male Alphas were adamant and indignant. "Don't you understand that we don't Should break years of tradition?? That's been our custom for centuries since the first empires... We can't break our tradition and change the Law" Said the oldest Alpha named Dihan "Alpha... Don't you understand that times changed?? adductions like these are not well regarded nowadays... I don't feel this law still exists anymore, We live in a new civilization and I agree and like to follow many of our ancient traditions but I dare tell you that this law is no longer a tradition but a crime" Said the female Apha called Athena
"Exactly Athena... And I never want that to happen to my grandchildren in the future too... My childrens have already gone through this and for me it was one of the most difficult moments that I've already witnessed it as a mother... That's enough for me, I don't want any other boy from my family or from the Kingdom going through this absurd and abusive situation..." Said the other Female Alpha called Doris... And that's how she finished from talking the males Alphas went back to screaming and arguing without many plausible arguments others than what they always used... 'Just follow the tradition' 🙄. I massaged my temples again and looked at my Queen who had a bored expression on his baby face looking at the males old Alphas. Taehyung rolled his beautiful big blue eyes yawning and looked at me "Can we crash their party and be done with this??" He whispered in an angelic voice... I smiled crookedly at him and shook my head in agreement... It really was time to put an end to that discussion and give the verdict. "Ladies and Gentlemen... Attention please... I appreciate everyone's words and the arguments cited... mainly the wise arguments of Ladies Athena and Doris..." I said with a calm and dominating voice and I realized that Taehyung was Smirking with my words "Well... it's time to put an end to this long discussion and give the final decision by voting... So Ladies and Gentlemen... My Queen will ask you the questions" I said passing the turn to my wife who smiled calmly and spoke with the sweet voice ever. "Well... Now for the final decision I ask that everyone stand up for the vote..." Everyone stand up and My Tigress continued "Now those who are in favor of the law to continuing, Raise your hands..." Tae said calmly in good tone and all the council mens raised their hands... But Tae and I already expected that "Okay... Now those who are against the law to continuing, Raise their hands..." Tae said again and I he and the two council females raised their hands and immediately Taehyung opened a beautiful smile. "Well... I think that was clear enough... I'll turn it over to my Husband... My King please" Tae said pointing at me smiling casually "I declare the Child Abuse Act closed... Now no child under the age of 16 will be forced to submit to such an outrageous and abusive situation" I declared and everyone on the board had to applaud even the males Alphas without agreeing.. After all the vote had been fair and clear... Even though they were 8 who voted against the end of the law... Me and Tae's counted as 5 and added to the Ladys... We had won the vote. "Now that everything has been discussed and the law has been clearly reviewed and ruled out... I declare this meeting adjourned... All may go to your houses, Everyone are dismissed" I said getting up and raising my hand to Tae who held it and the two of us walked out the door towards our room ignoring the angry looks of the males Alphas.