✯fourteen✯

Natalie and Nate were doing good so far, they were both starting to get ready for the baby since that only had about 4 months till Natalie gave birth.

They were going to find out the gender today which they were happy about. Especially Natalie. 

"Natalie Clarke." The doctor called her back her and Nate stood up and followed the doctor to the room.

"How are you guys doing today?" The doctor asked, "we're good how are you?" Nate said helping Natalie into the chair.

"I'm good. So, you're here to find out the gender of your baby, right?" The doctor asked Natalie nodded "that's always exciting. I'm going to ask you to lift your shirt up a little bit." The doctor said as Natalie rose her shirt up so her stomach was out.

"Thank you." The doctor said and then started rubbing the gel on Natalie's stomach before she started looking for the baby.

"There's your baby. And it looks like you're having a..." the doctor trailed off looking at the screen a closer "a girl." She finished smiling at the couple.

Nate smiled; he was hoping for a girl. He didn't want boys. He wanted girls. He was scared that if he had boys, they would turn out like him.

Natalie couldn't stop the tears from falling down her face. She didn't care what the gender was, but she always wanted her first child to be a girl.

She loved the idea of having a Girl. Doing her hair. Dressing her up. Putting make up on her. Especially if Maddy was there with them some of the time. Of course, she wouldn't let her daughter leave the house in makeup at a young age. But it didn't hurt to put make up on her in the house.

After finding out they were having a girl and that she was healthy Natalie had practically begged Nate to go shopping for the new baby.

"Should we get a crib, or should we wait?" Natalie asked looking the all the baby clothes "well my mom told me she had got us some stuff for the baby for Christmas. Like gender neutral stuff." Nate said.

"So, we should wait till after Christmas to get stuff like that?" Natalie asked Nate nodded before picking up a onesie that said, "I'm not just milk drunk in tit faced" and showed Natalie who smiled and rolled her eyes but thought it was cute, so she put it in the shopping cart.

About an hour later they had left the store and went home and took a nap. Well, Natalie took a nap, Nate just held her and watched her sleep. He loved her. Both of them.

He was happy about his little girl. He was nervous of all the boys that were going to be all over her when she grew up. He didn't think he was ready for that. But he still had another 15 years before that happened.

Sorry for the short chapter I didn't know what to write but I wanted to write a chapter of them finding out the gender.

The next chapter is the Christmas one which is longer. Then season 2 will start. I'm excited for you all to read the second season.

The onesies they got.