✯sixteen✯

Nate and Natalie have been doing really good. They were about to start the new year with each other and in a few months, they were going to have a child together.

Natalie was kind of upset because she wouldn't be able to drink at the party. Before she got pregnant, she wanted to get super drunk with Maddy but now that she's pregnant she can't do that.

Nate was at the store getting some beer for the party when he walked outside he saw a familiar blond

"What's up, Cassie." Nate said he knew she was Natalie's best friend. Second to Maddy of course. He wanted to get along with her friends. Little did he know that talking to Cassie tonight was gonna be one of the biggest mistake of his life.

"Hi." Cassie said with a mouthful of donut "You want something to wash that down?" Nate asked handing her a beer "Thanks." She said taking a sip

"What are you doing tonight?" Nate asked wondering why she was sitting out side of a gas station alone "Well, I was supposed to go to this party with my sister."

"Right." Nate said taking a sip of his beer "And then, we got into this really big fight." Cassie finished "Are you still with McKay?" Nate asked

"Mmm, no." Cassie said "What happened?" Nate asked "We broke up."

"Why?" Nate asked looking down at her "'Cause...we were in different places." Cassie said "Yeah, that's the same shit that happened with me and Maddy before we broke up." Nate said

"Yeah. I know." Cassie said "But you're like a, you're like a relationship kind of girl, right?" Nate asked remembering how Natalie had said that Cassie falls for guys easily.

At this time nate didn't know but Cassie took that as him hitting on her. And since Cassie liked attention from guys she was okay with it. Even if he was her best friend's baby daddy/ boyfriend.

"Trying not to be. I didn't mean it like that." She said looking up at him "Like what?" Nate asked still trying to get to know her

"Like, I'm, I'm just trying focus on myself." Cassie said "That's good." Nate said "yeah, I keep making mistakes and not learning from them." Cassie said

Nate took a sip of his beer "Would you like a ride to this party?" He asked, he knew that if Natalie found out he ran into her and left her outside of a store at night alone she would not be happy.

Now again, nate didn't know it but him asking if she wanted a ride to the party was going to be one of the biggest mistake he's ever made in his life

Cassie obviously accepted the ride from Nate. And at the time Nate thought he could be good friends with the blond.

Nate opened another beer for Cassie and gave it to her laughing at something she had said before grabbing one for himself and taking a sip then turning the radio up.

Nate rolled down the windows and starting driving a little faster scaring Cassie.

Cassie had her beer between her legs but it spilt as Nate hit a bump in the road. She screamed and unbuckled herself. Making Nate laugh at her "Oh my god! I'm soaking wet!" Cassie said

Nate smile dropped and his eyes widen. He didn't know what she meant by that but he had a feeling like he knew what she meant when he saw her take her panties off and throw them in the backseat.

He made a mental note to make sure she got those out so Natalie didn't think anything of it.

Cassie leaned the top part of her body out the window. And Nate kept glancing at her to make sure she didn't fall out.

It kind of made him uncomfortable when she made eye contact with him cause he knew what she wanted. He had seen that look many times before. But he wouldn't do anything with her. He didn't want to do anything with her.

Natalie had gotten a ride to the party with Maddy so she had no idea that Nate had ran into Cassie.

"Hey bitch, you look so good" Maddy said as Natalie walked out of her house. She was starting to get worried about her mom cause it's been a few weeks since she saw her.

"Thanks you look gorgeous." Natalie said "thank you." Maddy said and drove off "you don't mind if we pick up Kat and Jules right?" Maddy asked "no, of course not."

"So how are you Nate?" Maddy asked "we're really good. He's meeting me there he was getting beer." Natalie said

"I see that ring. Did he propose?" Maddy asked "no. It's a promise ring." Natalie said "oh, girl I was kinda happy."

Natalie laughed "not yet." she said. "Yet?" Maddy asked "yeah, I want to marry him. I think he's the one. I mean I have been with multiple guys but Nate, he different. He understands me. He gets me. For the first time in a long time I feel like I can be myself around somebody I'm with without them judging me."

Maddy looked at her with a smile "oh my, god. You're in love with him." Maddy said, Natalie looked her smiling and nodded. Soon Maddy Kat Jules and Natalie arrived at the party. And of course Natalie had to pee.

"If I don't find a bathroom, I'm gonna spend New Year's with a fucking UTI." Natalie said jumping out of the car and going inside to find a bathroom "Does anyone know where the bathroom is?" She asked walking through the crowd of people

"Where's the bathroom?" She asked again as a couple of people pointed down the hall "Thank you." She said and walked down the hall

"Nat, have you seen Cassie?" Lexi stopped her "no, I thought she was with you." Natalie said

"No, we like got in a screaming fight and she got out the car in the middle of the road." Lexie said "Wait, what?" Natalie asked worried for her friend

"I'm actually worried. She was, like, very drunk." Lexi said "I'm sure she's fine. There's no way Cassie's going to miss a New Year's Eve party." Natalie said and walked away to the bathroom

She walked up to the door and tried to open it but it was locked so she knocked on the door.

Now on the other side of the door nate looked at the door with wide eyes. Everyone knew he was with Natalie so if anyone caught him in the bathroom with Cassie he was screwed.

Natalie knocked again "I'm using the bathroom!" Nate said and then looked at Cassie "you need to stop." He whispered as Cassie continued to throw herself at him. "No one's gonna know. I promise I won't tell anyone." Cassie said running her hand up his chest.

Nate looked at her like she was crazy and pushed her away.

Now the reason why they were in the bathroom was because Nate went to pee and Cassie followed him and locked the door.

Then she started throwing her self at him. She even went as far as kissing him but it didn't last long because he pushed her away. She didn't just want him. She needed him. But he didn't want or need her.