five

"You want me to help you sneak into where?" Elvira asked, as Wednesday stared blankly at her, after explaining her plan. The two had returned to their dorm after Thornhill's class, and Wednesday had disappeared, talking to herself, most likely plotting ever since. Elvira assumed she would find out Wednesday's plan eventually, but she did not expect said plan to require sneaking into Xavier's dorm.

"Were you not listening?" Wednesday questioned in response.

"No, I was. I just don't understand why you need me to come with you," Elvira clarified.

"Because if we somehow get caught then you can distract him," Wednesday answered simply.

"You think we're going to get caught?" Elvira asked. "Hold on, why would I be the distraction?"

"Oh please Elvira, everybody knows that Xavier is practically head over heels for you already. He follows you around like a puppy," Wednesday told her, and Elvira scoffed.

"He is not in love with me."

"Yes, he is. Now come on, we're wasting time."

Elvira rolled her eyes at her cousin but listened to her anyways, the two climbing out their window, and then along the ledges of the school until they reached Xavier's window. Thing had told them that Xavier was out for a run, which meant his dorm was empty. They had only a few minutes before he would have to return, since curfew was about to start.

Wednesday slowly pushed the window open, the Addams cousins and Thing quickly moving inside. Elvira shut the window behind them, and then followed Wednesday over to Xavier's closet. They hid inside, waiting for Xavier to return.

They didn't have to wait long. Minutes later, Xavier pushed his door open, breezing through the room. He grabbed his towel, before heading into the bathroom, and slamming the door. The minute the door shut, Wednesday stepped out of the closet, Elvira right behind her.

"That purple book has got to be around here somewhere," Wednesday said, and Elvira sighed.

"You're sure it wasn't in the library?" She asked. Wednesday turned, and glared at Elvira over her shoulder.

"Start investigating," Wednesday ordered. Elvira rolled her eyes, before looking at Thing, who looked just as exasperated as she was, but both of them listened to her instructions. Wednesday went over Rowan's side of the room, Thing started looking through a bookshelf, and Elvira began to flip through his sketchbook.

She was astounded by how amazing all of the drawings were, but she knew she shouldn't have been. She flipped past a drawing of three birds, and then a drawing of a gargoyle, before faltering when she saw the next drawing. It was a drawing of her.

She stood in awe at the likeness that Xavier had captured, even managing to sketch her faint freckles with incredible skill. She hadn't even known people could see her freckles.

Suddenly Wednesday switched the light off, and Elvira looked over to her in confusion. She watched as Wednesday pulled a mask out from underneath Rowan's bed.

"Rowan is full of surprises," Wednesday commented. A moment later, two knocks came from Xavier's door. The Addams cousins shared a wide eyes look, before both of them dove under Xavier's bed, Elvira snatching Thing and brought him with them.

Xavier walked out of the bathroom, and flicked the light back on, before going to the door. He opened it and immediately Elvira scowled, it was Bianca.

"You're not supposed to be up here," he told her, as he grabbed her and dragged her into the room, Bianca's smile immediately falling. Elvira took joy at the sight of it.