Showtime

((TW - Lime))

"Ok, so you wanna do this... and then... this!" Fizzarolli said while attempting to teach me some tricks on a strip pole.

"So... like this?" I said while attempting the same move that Fizz just showed me.

"Yeah, basically, but you wanna do it more like this or you might fall off! Try it again."

I tried to do the trick again but fell flat on the floor causing Fizzarolli to burst out laughing.

"Holy fuck! That's hilarious! Are you ok?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine!"

"Ok, now I want you to do this trick, I call this one 'The Pleaser' trust me, you'll see why!"

Fizzarolli did a trick that made him super attractive. I started blushing intensely.

"Hey! Eyes up here, Hotstuff! I know I'm hot as fuck but you need to learn this move by tonight!"

"Sorry, Sorry!"

"Lemme try that."

{Time Skip}

It was 11:30 and finally, I'd finally started getting the hang of the strip routine Fizzarolli was teaching me.

"There we go! Now you're getting the hang of it!"

"Yay! Finally!" I said semi-out of breath.

"And...pose and... pose and... finish it off...! There!"

"I think your ready to perform and just in time, the show's gonna start in less than an hour."

I got down off the pole and proudly stood in front of Fizzy. He looked down at my shorter self and blushed.

"W-What are you looking at?" I asked, blushing.

"Fuck... You look so hot when your out of breath, makes me wanna-"

I blushed.

"Hey! You two! The show's starting soon, get ready!" Asmodeus sternly told us from around a corner.

"Got it, Ozzie!"

"Yup!" I said, still blushing

"Thanks for teaching me those moves back there, hopefully I'll perform ok with only 2 hours of experience."

"Sure you will, and if you make a mistake, improvise and pretend it was part of the show!"

"Ok, thanks Fizzy!" I kissed him on the cheek and quickly ran off to go put on some makeup and fix my fur.

"H-Hey! Don't you think you can just get away with that, Hotstuff!" Fizzarolli playfully said as he chased after me.

"Oh shit! I angered the jester!"

Fizz ran up behind me and smacked my ass.

Shocked and turned around to see him innocently standing there.

"What? I didn't do anything." Fizzarolli said with a seemingly innocent smile.

"Sure you didn't, ahaha~!" I blushed

{Time Skip}

It was almost showtime. I had just finished putting on my makeup and brushing my hair and fur.

Fizzarolli walked up to me, he was holding a microphone.

"Ok, I gotta do my introduction, we don't have to perform right away because there's other performers performing tonight so you have some time to prepare yourself, ok?" Fizz told me assuringly.