Big Night

{9:30 pm} -

(Y/n's POV)

I yawned as I woke up from a deep and replenishing sleep. I surely needed that because last night was definitely something. Blaring stage lights, Hell Denizens cheering, The scent of expensive booze wafting through the complex. This. This is what working at Ozzie's is like and if you want to work here, that is what you need to get used to. At least in my case.

I sat up and stretched as I turned off my phone's alarm.

"Fuck...! Why can't I just sleep in?"

I checked the time and looked outside my window.

"Oh, right."

I got up out of bed, and checked my phone as I headed to my apartment's kitchen.

There, I began making dinner since I woke up at 9 O'clock at night.

"Alrighty... What'll it be tonight?" I said, searching through my cupboards.

"Ahah! Pop-Tarts! Those should sustain me enough for tonight's show."

I grabbed the pop-tarts off the shelf and placed them in the toaster, checking my phone in the process.

Just the usual, my steadily increasing fanbase tagging me in Sinstagram posts about how much they want to fuck me, Fizzarolli asking me how I slept, Asmodeus telling me that Prince Stolas is going to be in the audience tonight-

"Wait!" I yelled at my phone.

"Holy shit! Prince Stolas!? At Ozzie's!? TONIGHT!? Yes!!" I jumped in the air excitedly.

My pop-tarts also must've gotten excited because they popped up at the same time.

"Victory food!" I said, grabbing the pop-tarts out of the toaster and taking a bite out of one.

"Fuck, those are hot...! But still good!"

"Now... I gotta get ready for tonight! What to wear? What to wear...?" I said, running towards my closet and searching through many stripper uniforms and casual outfits.

"Ahah! This should be good." I triumphantly said, pulling out an outfit you could barely even call 'clothes'. It was a lacey bra and a pair of matching panties with a small hole in the middle which revealed a bit of my heat. I've only ever worn these once and Fizzarolli fucked me into oblivion after that show.

I'd put on the outfit and pose by the mirror.

"Perfect...!"

I wore a denim jacket over my top half and a pair of short shorts over the panties. "Better hide this from everyone so I don't ruin the surprise!"

I brushed my fur and tail before grabbing my keys and exiting my rooftop apartment.

{Time Skip}

11:00pm -

I arrived in the backstage section of Ozzie's, plenty of demons were backstage tonight, looks like everyone there is trying to impress Prince Stolas. From one glance, I could see Verosika Mayday, Wet Dream, The Squirterz, and... A small imp I've never seen before

They didn't really matter. Who I was really looking for was Fizz.

"Hey, has anyone seen Fizzarolli?"

"Umm yeah, he's right over there-" An incubus going by the stage name Wet Dream told me, pointing to a nearby mirror.

"Oh! Thank you!" I'd eagerly walk over to Fizz who was hunched over the mirrors' countertop, carefully perfecting his makeup.

"Hey Fizz...! Getting ready for tonight's show?"