Loo Loo Land

After our special night full of lustful desires, and probably the best day of my entire life, Fizzarolli and I started to see each other as more than friends. Friends with benefits, fuck buddies, whatever you wanna call it, that's what we are. But today, I guess Fizz decided to take things a step further because today he asked me out.

"Hey Hotstuff! You did well in tonight's show."

"Thanks, Fizz, I did my best for you."

"Heh, glad to hear it," Fizzarolli said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"Did you hear that we have a day off tomorrow?" I said excitedly.

"Yeah, you know... Lately, I've been wondering whether you'd like to visit this theme park I'm sponsored by called Loo Loo Land with me or-"

"Wait! You mean like a date!?"

"I mean, yeah. It's kind of like a date. If you'd call going to that place a 'date'. Do you wanna go?"

"YES!"

"Coolio! I'll see you tomorrow, 3:30 at my place. Here's my address."

Fizzarolli handed me a slip of paper. The slip had his address and number on it. That's handy.

"Alright, I'll see you then," I said excitedly after looking at the paper and putting the details on my phone.

Fizzarolli winked at me and we parted ways and headed back to our apartments. I actually ended up finding a small apartment in the city nearby Ozzie's because obviously, I need somewhere to live.

{The Next Day}

It's currently 3:00 and I'm waiting until I can go to Fizz's apartment at Lusties.

"Just the usual, Hellhound? The Waitress asked, sarcastically.

"Yep! That'd be nice, thank you!" I replied.

The waitress walked away until...

"Wait... You don't happen to be Fizzarolli's partner do you? The one who performs alongside him? Lust Bomb, was it?"

"Yep, that's me!" I replied happily.

"Wow, I never expected a Hellhound like you to get that far! Not gonna lie, I'm an instant fan!" The waitress excitedly said.

"Cool, I'm glad to hear you're a fan of me!" I replied.

The waitress happily walked away.

"Wait... Does this mean I'm famous?"

I thought to myself for a moment.

"Yes!"

{Time Skip}

It's now 3:30 and I'm walking up to Fizzarolli's apartment. I'm so nervous. I haven't been on a date since- Wait, have I even gone on a proper date before?

I knocked on the door and Fizz soon answered.

"Hey Y/n! Ready for our date?"

"Fuck yes! Let's go to Loo Loo Land!"

"Alright!"

Fizzarolli took my hand, roughly kissed me on the lips, and then walked with me to a Limo that was parked on the street outside.