The House of Asmodeus

(A/n - This chapter is literally a remade version of the song House of Asmodeus with Y/n also in it. Would you call it a song chapter? Songfic? Idk. Whatever it's called, it's that.)

"You singing love songs in my lustful lounge?" Ozzie sang loudly from behind Moxxie, the stage was clouded with blue smoke.

Moxxie froze in fear at Ozzie's voice.

Fizz quickly came down from Ozzie's shoulders.

"Ozzie's ain't the place for sentimental sounds!" Fizz sang, getting up in Moxxie's face.

I kept watching from behind the curtain, annoyed that the two were doing this to the poor guy. "I get that he just wanted to sing a love song to his wife but in a place like this? Now that I think about it, no..."

"What'd you expect from a proprietor like us?" Ozzie approached Moxxie, Moxxie began to sweat in fear.

"I have to stop this. This is going too far." I almost walked out on stage before realizing that now probably wasn't the best time. All I can do is hope that everything goes ok.

Fizz continued. "Your demon host, Asmodeus, the embodiment of lust!" Fizz moved out of the way of Ozzie.

The smoke cleared revealing Asmodeus in all his glory.

"Give me a thrust!" Fizz began making trumpet noises in the background. "Show me some lust!" Fizz kept going with the trumpet noises which made me laugh a bit.

"From the groin to the bust! In desire we trust, in the House of Asmodeus~!"

"Trumpet! HAH!" Fizz yelled jokingly. I laughed again from backstage. Man, I love Fizz.

{A couple of minutes later}

The song was in full swing now, although I still felt bad for Moxxie.

"Come on, sing us a so-o-o-o-ong!" Ozzie began dancing on a pole while Fizz rained money on him.

"Make sure the subject is getting it on~" Ozzie leaned back into Fizz as Fizzarolli tried his hardest to lift him up.

"This has gone on long enough, I'm going out there!" I spoke to myself as I left from backstage and walked out onto the main stage.

"Make it graphic and tantrically long" Ozzie got up in Moxxie's face again.

"Be sure to rhyme "thong" and "schlong!" Fizz added.

"Go ahead, y-" Asmodeus sang before being cut off.

"What the fuck is going on!?" I yelled as I ran out in front of Moxxie and held my arms out to my sides as if that would protect him.

The duo stopped singing and Moxxie stared at me in shock.

"Seriously! Do you really have to make fun of this guy?"

"Lust Bomb, he's singing romantic shit in my lustful lounge. What else are we supposed to do?" Asmodeus replied.

"Yeah, babe. Don't you see what the fuck the problem is here!?" Fizz spoke back to me, slightly agitated.

Moxxie stayed dead silent, watching everything happen.

"Ok, fair enough. Maybe just give him a chance to change his ways, even just a bit?"

Asmodeus facepalmed. "That's what we were gonna do. If you had just let us-"