Ozzie's

It was the next morning and I was wide awake. Mainly because I didn't sleep too well last night. Maybe I would've if my bed wasn't made of fucking cardboard!

I got up, stretched, and brushed my teeth. Afterwards, I got into a spare pair of clothes that I brought with me from the shelter. I mean, it's either that or the torn lingerie that the motel supplied, eww.

I was about to leave my motel room when I got a great idea.

"Hey... I know Ozzie's is for couples only but what if I sneaked in and got a glimpse of what goes on in there? That's a great idea!"

I left the motel room and headed straight to Ozzie's.

{Time Skip}

When I got to the street the club is on, I already noticed that it wasn't packed with demons, in fact, there was nobody lined up at all.

I walked up to the door and saw a note on it.

"Dear Imps, demons, performers, You get the idea. Ozzie's is open from 9 pm to 6 am. If you're reading this then you're here outside of those hours so I'd like to politely ask you to come back later or wait by the door until one of our bodyguards kicks you off the property. Thank you and fuck off til later!" ~ Asmodeus.

"Well, that's great, what do I do now?"

"Oh, wait... I haven't eaten since yesterday! Are there any cafes or restaurants nearby?"

I looked around and saw a small Cafe called Lusties, it looked very busy.

"Ooh, that looks nice."

"I'll go there I guess, maybe go get some coffee, I dunno."

{Time Skip}

"Here's your seat, mind telling me where your owner is so they can pay?"

I was seated at my table by the waitress and given a menu.

"Umm, I'm here alone, thanks." I politely answered.

"Right..." The waitress scoffed at me and walked off.

"What a bitch..."

I looked at the menu and decided to order (Favourite Food) and (Favourite Drink)

"Waitress! I wanna order, thanks."

She came over to my table.

"Yes, what?"

"I'll take the (Favourite Food) with (Favourite Drink) on the side, thanks!"

"Yeah, whatever." The waitress scoffed again and walked off, taking my menu with her.

"Well, that's that settled, now to wait until my food arrives."

I was slouching down into my chair, leaning my head on the table, Until suddenly, I saw something that made my jaw drop.

"OH. MY. GOD. He's here too?!" I excitedly thought.

Fizzarolli sat down at the table directly beside me, and a crowd of fans instantly swarmed him.

"Ugh! Can't I go anywhere without being swarmed by you people!? Can't a guy just get a cup of coffee?" Fizzarolli angrily said.

This only made the fans more eager to see him.

"There has to be something I can do about this," I said to myself.

I stood up at my table and did something I never thought I'd do.

"HEY YOU GUYS! FIZZAROLLI FANS!"

"Huh?" The fans said collectively as they turned to look at me.