[ONE]

𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕭𝖚𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖗, 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕳𝖔𝖒𝖊

It was an early misty morning in the middle of November, everything was quiet and nobody had woken up to get to their jobs yet. By a lake, a seventeen year old girl was standing in front of the crystal waters. She was wearing a purple scarf, a red beanie, blue ripped jeans, a red shirt, a silver wristwatch and a black trench coat.

The teen was currently was taking photographs of the scenery until some strong arms grabbed her by her shoulders, causing her to scream.

"Hiya, y/n!" Andrew, her childhood friend, greeted her with a tooth grin and closed eyes. He had silver hair and was dressed in a biker's jacket.

"Andrew, you moron!" y/n exclaimed and slapped the back of his head "You scared me half to death!"

Her friend laughed, "Sorry 'bout it." he rubbed his neck nervously "Soooo. . . How's it hanging?"

"As you saw, I was taking pictures of the lake."

"Booooooring!" he booed "Why don't you just do a bibbidi-bobbidi-boo to make the camera take pictures by itself? I mean, you are a sorceress. It would make things far too easier for you."

"Cause that would be cheating and less fun." y/n said casually "Also, bibbidi-bobbidi-bo? This is not a fairy tale."

"Well, sorcerers and warlocks were supposed to be a myth but here you are." said Andrew, he then smirked "Aaaand you technically are a noble." y/n raised a brow as to say 'how so?', he cleared his throat "Because, as you told me, your kind of witches and the warlocks have the same ranks and abilities. High Warlocks and High Sorcerers or Sorceresses, typically old and powerful beings, that are distinct and recognized in their respective areas."

Y/n sighed as she rubbed the bridge of her nose in annoyance.

"You know, I'm regretting telling you that we exist." groaned y/n as Andrew grinned widely

"Awww I'm special!"

"I won't satisfy this comment with a reaction." y/n said with an emotionless expression

The h/c haired girl rolled her eyes as she put her camera back in her bag. That's when she saw a message from her aunt, Francesca, on her cellphone. Her eyes widened in shock.

"Shiiit." y/n whispered, Andrew looked over

Aunt Frances: Where are you, dear?

Aunt Frances: We must talk! It's important! They'll be here soon!!

"Uhhh... Who are you waiting?" Andrew asked, his golden eyes shimmering with curiosity

"I don't know but they told me some rich friends of theirs will visit and I totally forgot about it!!" y/n said and pulled her hair anxiously "Aunt Frances will have my head!"

"Woah! Calm down, n/n. I'm sure mrs. Rosendale will not do that."

Y/n grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, "We must go back. Now!"

"O-okay." He stuttered out, cheeks a red hue.

When she let him go, she took his hand and started running at an insane speed back at a neoclassic looking manor. There, her aunt and uncle were waiting there as their ten year old daughter was playing on her phone.

"Auntie! Uncle! How do you do?" Y/n asked with a nervous grin as an attempt to lighten up the mood since they were looking at her sternly

Then they glared at Andrew who gulped and shrunk to himself.