[ELEVEN]

𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕭𝖚𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖗, 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗

The next day, winter had finally arrived in England and the streets and houses were all covered by thick and heavy snow. After the murders of Jack the Ripper, the country had returned to its peaceful state but that didn't last long.

Outside of a pub which served Indian food were some men who were hanging from the sign. They had no clothes on, only their underwear, and each victim had a paper stuck on them. The notes read;

'Watch this, you wild pathetic chosen children of sloth and depravity.

England is the motherland of the devil. It steals everything and forces its worthless, rotten, and decadent culture on you instead.

To all the bitch-dominated idiots of this Land, you are the ones that deserve the vengeance of Heaven!

Now, the Day has come!'

With a tongue at the bottom. Lord Randall, the Scotland yard's police commissioner, crumbled the paper angrily when he finished reading it.

"Damn it! This is the 20th one now." Randall said "You haven't apprehended the culprit yet Aberline???"

"My apologies!" Fred Aberline, a Scotland yard officer, said

"Feh, and the glory of catching Jack the Ripper was stolen from us by that little brat..."

"Sorry to be such a brat." Ciel said as he, y/n and Sebastian arrived at the crime scene

"Earl Phantomhive! Lady Kinsley!"

"Hey you!" Aberline said "How the hell did you two get in here?"

Randall placed a hand in front of him, stopping him, "Lord Phantomhive, Lady Kinsley... Why are you here?"

"Heh. Isn't it obvious?" Ciel said "I'm here to clean up the mess made by an old pathetic hunting dog."

"What the...!"

Y/n snatched the board form Aberline and gave it to Ciel who examined it, "Hmm is that so..." he said "A crime targeted only at people who have returned to England from India. I see the victims are not dead."

"Don't just...!!!"

Ciel took out a letter from the Queen, "If it was just a highwayman I wouldn't get involved. However I won't sit by and watch the royal family be insulted." he showed it to Randall and then checked the board again "The criminals are described as 'chosen children of sloth and depravity' which is quite accurate. I agree that England would be better off without India's wealthy upstarts."

"They are cowards who were too busy with extravagance and indulged in worthless pastimes. Most of them are upper class people in this so-called Great Britain."

Ciel looked through the information, he mimicked the tongue at the bottom, "Upper class... How worthless. Anyways... What is this mark?"

"He's making a fool of us British and the Queen! What an idiot...!!" Randall shouted angrily "Targeting only those who return from India means that the criminal can't be anyone other than a vulgar Indian barbarian!!"

"Not all Indians are like that." y/n stated calmly, her expression the same - emotionless - but it was quite clear that she was getting a bit irritated.

"So you think what he's doing is right!?!"

"I didn't say nor implied that, but how many Indians have you met to give you the right to call them that?"