[TWO]

𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕭𝖚𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖗, 𝕺𝖒𝖓𝖎𝖕𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙

It had been a year ever since, apart from meeting and moving in with Madam Red, she met the others a few days later. She would help around the manor and then read some books.

Now, she was sitting in front of the window in the Phantomhive mansion but then a certain blonde Midford girl hugged her to death, causing her to be unable to speak. Once Lizzy broke the hug, she looked up at her with stars in her eyes and an excited smile

"I missed you, y/n!" she smiled a fake smile at the said girl but before she could respond, she grabbed her and dragged her inside a bedroom "Come! You will look absolutely adorable in the dress I brought for you!"

A couple of hours later, the entire mansion was decorated in shiny, cute stuff. Currently, y/n, Tanaka and Lizzy were in the ballroom. Y/n was wearing a ruffled red and black dress with a v neck.

Lizzy was dressing Tanaka up by wearing him a wig and some pretty colourful ribbons.

"These ribbons are good, too.... but these satin roses are the cuuuutest. I hesitated a little but like I thought, you wearing that is... totally adorable! You look like Antoinette!" beamed Lizzy

"Is that so? Ho ho ho." said Tanaka

Looking around, Lizzy spotted a familiar face. Ciel.

"Ah!" exclaimed the blonde and rushed towards him and squeezed him into a tight hug "Ciel! I wanted to see youuuu!"

"E... Elizabeth!!"

"Call me Lizzy! Aren't I always saying that?" said Lizzy, she took "Just as I thought, no matter how many times I look at you, you're the cuuuuuutest!"

Sebastian cleared his throat, causing Elizabeth to stop hugging Ciel.

"Sebastian, good day!" said Lizzy kindly, Sebastian bowed

"It's been a while since I've laid eyes on you."

"I have a souvenir for you, too!"

"Eh..."

Lizzy quickly wore him a flowery pink hat with a beautiful bow.

"You see! Awww! It's so cuuuute!" the servants laughed from behind while y/n snickered into her palm "You're always wearing black, so I thought those colors would be good!"

Sebastian glared at the servants and y/n which caused them, except for y/n, to stop at once.

"Regard for the things I wear, that sort of regard for me... it's a great honor."

"It's fine!"

Ciel cleared his throat

"More importantly, Lizzy. Why are you here? What about Grandmother?" Ciel asked the young blonde

"I wanted to see you and the fact that n/n was here made me wanna come even more, so I rushed out in secret and came here!"

"In secret?" The Phantomhive boy voiced "What were you thinking...?"

"...Hey." Bard addressed the demon butler "Sebastian, who exactly is that girl?"

"Lady Elizabeth is the you master's fiancée." Sebastian stated casually

"FIANCEE!!!" the servants exclaimed in shock

"By nature, there are many with fiancées in the English royal family." continued Sebastian "Count and Countess Phantomhive are no exception. The young master has a fiancée too. If a wife of the royal family is not of the royal family, they cannot become part of it. Miss Elizabeth is acceptable as she is the daughter of the marquee."