[SEVENTEEN]

Warning: mentions of death, ptsd, maybe some ooc, bittersweet moment with Agni and Soma

𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕭𝖚𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖗, 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 & 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊

The Kinsley girl was in the training room, sharpening her swordsman's techniques. She was dressed in a white suit which was specifically made for this reason.

She came to a halt when she heard the door opening and, with a pant, she removed her helmet, "Mr. Michaelis, I'd appreciate it if you did not inte-" she turned around and saw that it wasn't Sebastian but Agni "Oh, it's you. What is it? You can see I'm busy, no?"

He sweat-dropped as he walked into the room, "Miss y/n, a moment to talk with you. Please."

Y/n groaned a bit at first but sighed in defeat as she nailed the sword on the hard floor, "You have five minutes." and she sat down on the ground beside her blade. She gestured for him to also take a seat.

The white haired male nodded and sat across her with his feet crossed. There was a brief moment of silence as they stared into each other's eyes before the man spoke, "Miss y/n, I am worried about you." she raised a brow but her expression remained the same, she shook her hand in a manner to let him know that he may continue "Ever since the prince and I met you, I noticed that you are isolating yourself from others. Whenever you open up then you try to push them away by acting all cold, but that's not really you. I can tell as much. From what I've seen, you are afraid of something and I want to really help you, and I'm sure the others want too, but I cannot do that if you do not let me."

The h/c haired Kinsley went silent with her head facing the floor while her face was hidden by her hair. Taking in his words, thinking of how many times she pushed people away from her so she wouldn't get hurt again. She remembered that she did the same thing with her friends - Andrew and Fiona but they wouldn't budge and kept coming back. She also recalled of how she had decided to keep her circle of friends small in attempts of avoiding more loss. Her hand on the hilt of her sword trembled when a memory of her with her parents smiling appeared on her mind before another one with her running to her parents in the fire- tears in her eyes as her hand was reaching for them but to no avail.

She would never have guessed Agni wanting to talk about such matter, which is why she never really bothered to come up with a lie to cover everything up.

"M- miss y/n!" Agni spoke yet again, this time he sounded concerned "I- I am sorry! I didn't mean to upset you."

She put a hand up in a stop sign, "It's not your fault." she said in a tiny voice "And I'm the one who should be apologizing."

"Huh?"

She raised her head up to face him, "I. . . You are right, I am indeed afraid of something but I'd rather if I did not talk about it. I am not ready yet."

He nodded, "I undestand. Please do tell me when you are comfortable- I just want you to know that we are willing to listen to your worries."

"We?"

"Yes," he said with a fond smile "Me, the prince, lord Phantomhive, mr. Sebastian and the servants of the household."

She did not reply to that. She never expected to hear these words. . . The Sebastian and Ciel part seemed a bit suspicious since they never showed an interest in her health, but the rest. . . It didn't seem like an impossible notion. Finny, Bard, Mey-Rin and even Soma along with Agni were incredibly friendly with her. Soma a bit more than friendly but still. Her mind travelled back to the time they exchanged blows.