[EIGHT]

𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕭𝖚𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖗, 𝕽𝖊𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌

Sebastian removed his coat as it started raining. Y/n was close to Ciel.

"Alright." Sebastian said and turned to the two, he placed his coat on the top of their heads

"What. . ." Ciel asked in shock

"So that your bodies won't become so cold." Sebastian said and gave them a smile "When we return to the mansion, I'll prepare some hot milk for both of you! I'll add honey or brandy to sweeten it."

"Oya~!" Grelle said, catching their attention "I won't let you three go so easily!" she prepared her scythe "Lately, I've only been encountering unsophisticated prey. My scythe and I are unsatisfied. . ."

Saying that, she made her attack to Sebastian. Y/n stopped paying attention to Grelle' and Sebastian dialogue since she tried to keep Ciel out of harm's way but also make sure she won't get cut by Grelle's chainsaw.

She placed the whole coat on Ciel because she wasn't able to move with all that weight. The two came face-to-face with Angelina.

"Why. . ." Ciel said

"Why? You're asking me now, how do you expect me to answer?" Angelina said "You and I, have become "guard dog" and "sinner". If you weren't a guard dog of this place, and became the hunted one instead. . ." she pulled out a knife, y/n grabbed Ciel's hand "THEN THERE WOULD ONLY BE ONE PATH FOR YOU!!!"

Angelina launched forward with her knife, y/n pulled Ciel out of the way but she ended up getting scratched on the arm instead of him. She winced in pain as some blood shed.

"Madam!" Ciel said "As a doctor, why did you have to murder people?"

"EVEN IF I TOLD A LITTLE BRAT LIKE YOU, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!" Angelina shouted, she roughly pushed y/n away and grabbed Ciel by the neck "YOU WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND!!" Ciel tried to breath but it was difficult "You. . . You! YOU!" she raised her hand with the knife "IF YOU HAD NOT BEEN BORN, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST!!"

Both y/n and Sebastian were alarmed.

"YOUNG MASTER!" Sebastian shouted.

The h/c haired girl jumped on Angelina and held her arm firmly before she could do it.

"ANGELINA! SNAP OUT OF IT!" y/n shouted at the rednette

"LET GO OF ME, Y/N!" Angelina demanded

Y/n grabbed Angelina's chin and made her look at Ciel, "Look at your nephew! Who do you see?"

Her eyes widened, ". . . sister. . .!" she dropped the knife and hid her face in her hands.

Sebastian was about to attack the redheaded woman, but Ciel ordered him to stop, "STOP IT! SEBASTIAN!! Don't kill her!!" Sebastian stopped and grabbed his wounded shoulder "Sebastian. . . ?"

Grelle removed her bloody chainsaw from the wall, "Heh! Little Sebast's endurance is pretty good~ His arm was already useless, but he still had to go to help that little brat. Compared to that, what do you have to say for yourself? Madam Red!!" the said woman was crying "Kill that little brat already!"

"Can't. . ."

"Eh?"

"So I really couldn't do it. . ." she replied, removing her hands from her face "I. . . can't kill this child. . ."

"You're saying this now? After killing so many women! If you don't kill that little brat, it'll be your turn to be killed! And you have a death god helping you too!"