eleven

I had walked not too far away from the hotel, arriving at a cafe around the corner of the street. With its large windows calling me in, I entered. It was something you wouldn't find in Pachuca. A minimalistic cafe. I had been looking around the shop for a couple of moments before taking a seat in the corner.

DING DING

I took my phone to look at the message I had just received.

mi bebe💗 - where are you?

I sighed, placing my phone back down.
But seconds later, I was placing my palm on the phone flipping it over to answer the message

mi bebe💗

where are you?

out for fresh air

can we talk
please?

ok talk

in person

meet me at Alzie's Cafe

i'm running
don't leave
read 9am

I giggled at the "don't leave" part considering I was too tired to even stand up. Exiting the imessage app, I opened the camera app to wipe my tears off trying to at least look presentable again.

A few minutes of waiting for Kevin, he had finally arrived.

"Hey" he walked up giving me a kiss on the cheek and then sitting in front of me

"Hi"

"I canceled practice"

"Why'd you do that?" i frowned, but i was truly smiling on the inside

"We're having the day to ourselves," he reached over grabbing my hand, "is that okay with you?"

I smile, "so where are we going?"

"Let's go for breakfast, then explore the city"

"Deal"

We stood up from our seats and started heading out the door

"sooo, hows your time been here in Qatar?

"it's very beautiful here, and i'm glad you can be here with me. I can share everything with you" he smiles still holding onto my hand

"i'm glad i'm here with you"

We continued walking hand in hand enjoying the moment I was having with him.
It was strange how he had a sudden change in attitude but I wasn't going to complain, I liked this.

——

"Table for two please, and can we be seated outside?"

"Yes, right this way"

I think today was the day I would tell him about the pregnancy. He's in a good mood and so am I. On the walk here we talked about what our time has been like without each other and how much I missed him.

We were seated at a table outside with a gorgeous view of the city. People walking everywhere and the ocean right ahead of them. I was glad I could experience the view in broad daylight with Kevin, something we never do.

"Guess what" Kevin said focusing on me

"What"

"I have a present for you," he pulled out a small velvet box opening it revealing a gorgeous ring, "a promise ring, because you have me wrapped around your finger and I want to show you that i'm loyal to you."

I slid the ring on my finger admiring it.

"When did you buy this? Its beautiful" i stood up from my chair leaning against the table and gave him a kiss

"I bought it a while ago, I bring it everywhere I go though"

I think this is the right time to give him the news.

"Kevin, I have something to tell you" I looked down at the ring fidgeting with it

"I'm pregnant"

——

hey besties enjoy this other chapter I wrote in class
i'll try to make these better during the weekend but i'm trying rn help