chapter 1

(Y/n) pov

I look at the screen with big mama as those turtles in suits break things inside the hotel, trying to catch all the mosquitoes in there. I glare at the screen while fixing the tie around my neck,

I would usually be in the battle nexus fighting. Jack had things to do for big mama so I had to step up and be there with her and since I'm going to be with her for the next couple of months, she had me dressed up in a suit since my battle nexus outfit was 'not a good look outside the nexus'.

jack said he'll be gone for a couple of months, it's good seeing my younger siblings but I just hope Jack comes back soon. I look at big mama, she was humming stalking her new plaything through the screen.

"Mh, so that's how it happens. Oh, his love of beef jerky was his downfall" she said watching one of the mosquitoes turn an employee into a bull "what are we going to do with them?

" I said, not taking my eyes off the screen seeing the now mutated bull scream and ran out of the building along with the mosquitoes leaving a big mess behind him.

Big mama smiled and clapped her hands "come along hun, I think these little greenie boos would come in handy with catching those mosquitoes" she said while switching to her human form. I nodded while doing the same thing. She told me her plan as we walked downstairs to see them

3rd person pov:
The turtles watch as the now bull mutant runs off. "Leo, if you just listened to me, we would have gotten the bugs and be hosing Mikey down by now," said Raph as he glared at Leo "we did listen to you Raph, and that persnickety guy was ironically mutated into a clumsy bull," Leo said as he glared back.

Raph growled and looked away from him while Donnie looked at both of them annoyed "Hey, how about we continue this classic Raph-Leo argument outside the trap?" He said while getting them out of the ball. As they all groaned and got up Mikey frowned while holding a vase.

"Look at this mess, we got to do the right thing guys." He said while looking at his brother "and get out of here" as he threw the vase behind him the elevator door opened. There was big mama and behind her was (y/n).

"Uh-oh," said Raph as Mikey got behind him "Ohmigosh. Humans, be cool" they watched as some of the staff put down a long red carpet and the other half carried the mysterious woman down the steps as the smaller one followed behind, as she got down she looked around "Well you've turned my hotel into quite the fizzy-winkle."

Raph looked to the side then at her "you sure that was us? I'll tell you what, we totally human exterminators will waive our usual fee and-" "oh! Don't fret. My people will sort out this crackadoo" said the woman as she clapped her hands her staff immediately got to work fixing everything. As they watched the staff clean (y/n) glared at them from behind big mama.

They don't know how to feel about this situation, these turtles trashed the place and then tried to leave? They took the time to get a better look at them. They knew on the screen they were turtles but not what kind.

"Well, since you have this under control we'll be heading back to our human office like humans do" as he was about to talk off big mama laughed "No need for flim-flam. You're amongst your own kind" as she clapped her hands again the staff members turned off their cloaking devices, showing off different kinds of yokais.

"Whoa. What?" They said taking off their suits. (Y/n) didn't take their cloaking device off yet but they took the time to look at the turtles "Mutants can work here?" Said Mikey as he pointed at them.