chapter 3

(Y/n)s pov

It's been a while since I saw those turtles, hopefully, they were doing alright, especially the purple one Donnie, I blushed while looking down. I shouldn't be thinking that I shook my head as I looked at the tables and chairs being placed down,

Big mama wanted to throw a party and I of course had to help her, I had to make sure everything is organized and put in place then dress up for her.

I have to be her extra eyes during the party in case something happens I'm fine with that but I don't like showing my eyes. Ever since that accident at witch town I never wanted to show my eyes but whatever makes big mama happy I'll do it.

As everything was ready I left to go change and ready, as I finished changing into a tuxedo but took off the coat leaving me with the black vest (or) dark red off-shoulder split-thigh dress I turned to look in the mirror I blushed slightly as I looked at the dress/tuxedo that hugged my body perfectly, showing off my curves.

I moved my hair out of my face I never really liked my eyes after the incident, I looked into the black void I called my 'eyes' they were so empty and cold, I blinked as I started to do my makeup making it look natural once I was done I put on my earrings then heels/dress shoes before leaving. As I made it to the party I walked around making sure everything was fine till I heard a yell.

I looked over to see a bull waiter almost fall but he managed not to as he stood straight before breathing deeply and walking towards the guest offering the snacks on his tray, he looked familiar but at the same time he doesn't, I looked at him for a few seconds before leaving and looking somewhere else

Donnies pov

We landed on the roof of big mamas party and we saw bullhop there "oh man, I never should have told him our plan" Leo said as I kept my attention on bullhop "Donnie, what are the odds he can pull this off?" Leo asked as I looked at him "the guy broke a pillow, so 1%, he said, overconfidently?" I told him as we all looked back at him as bullhop said something while looking around.

Raph looked at him confused "who's he talking to?" "I told him earlier that if he touches his ear he could talk to anyone in the world. I was trying to get some work done" I told him as Mikey put his finger near his ear "Roger that, Mr.President" as they all looked at bullhop Mikey turned to the side "oh isn't that (y/n)?" He said as I quickly looked over where Mikey was pointing I blushed at the dress/suit they had on, it complemented their body type and then their cloaking eyes.

I couldn't stop staring at them "did I mention how disappointed I am that bullhop ruined our tuxedos" I said as Leo laughed "face it, brother. You're in love" "am not nardo" I told him as Raph rolled his eyes "guys let's focus on the mission" we looked over at bullhop as he walked near big mamas safe, I looked at him annoyed "oh, I read his lips. He's engaging. Perfect..." I told them as we saw him getting closer to the safe.

Just then big mama got in front of him, she was talking to him but I couldn't tell what they were saying as Mikey put his finger near his ear again "Bullhop! Don't blow your cover!" He said as we looked back down to see what was happening to my surprise big mama and bullhop were surrounded by yokais as they danced away, I looked to the side to see (y/n) watching them, I wish bullhop didn't try on my tuxedo.

I could have been down there with (y/n) "that boy can move baby!" Mikey said as bullhop got the keys "He did it! He got the keys! We got to get down there" Raph told us as he leaned closer making the window open as we fell on the food tables, I groaned in pain as Leo sat up "Well that's the fast way down" we looked up to see the other yokais scream and run.