PROLOGUE

"Miraa"

"..."

"Mira, Its morning, come on."

"..."

"Mira"

"hmm.. 10 more minutes Aunt Flora.."

The woman named Flora, Let out a sigh as she stood from the bed and opened the curtains. Mira groaned as she pulled her Blanket to cover her eyes from the light of the sun, But flora then Pulled down the covers with a smile as Mira only let out a huff. She knew she cannot say no to her mother figure.

Flora was not her mother by blood, But she was saved by her 34 years ago. Mira was a small child who woke up in a Rain, Didn't know anything and didn't know anyone, She let out a cough as she looked down, Shocked to see an arrow pierced through her stomach. Wanting to call out for help but then proceed to cough out blood. Her legs felt weak, She had no strength to stand or move. Death was near and she cannot do anything to stop it. She welcomed her ending by closing her eyes, But then she Heard a small bark of.... a puppy?

Opening her Left eye, Noticing the small puppy still barking at her. She saw a person coming behind it letting out a gasp, her vision was starting to blur as she Closed her eyes and Let darkness take her away. She never knew how and why but she ended up in a Bedroom when she woke up. Looking around as she pulled the fluffy Blanket closer, She then moved her hand to her stomach, feeling of a fabric or something covering her wound. She noticed that the door was half open, seeing the puppy there, sleeping peacefully on the carpet. But it was woken up by the sound of footsteps. A shadow can be seen, and It was getting closer as a woman Went through the door, Wearing fancy clothing and Tied her hair in a Bun as she walked in the room with a tray. "Ah, Good to know that you are awake, How are you feeling?"

Setting the tray down as she sat on a chair beside the bed, The little girl was Silent, She never knew this stranger and the stranger didn't even know a single thing about her. "Name?" the woman spoke as she took a bowl, Grabbing a spoon as she looked at the child again. "I don't know.." the woman showed a look of confusion as she gave the small bowl "Its fine. Here, You slept for a long time, You must be hungry."

.

.

.

.

Mira wasn't even her true name, It was given to her by the noblewoman that Adopted her. And it seems that Mira will never stop thanking flora for saving her life that day.