CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6 – The Dream that she wished..

'An afternoon... But the skies are cloudy..? Where am I-?' Mira thought as she was in the middle of the forest.... It was raining as she looked around and saw shelter in the distance, Seeing a man and a woman... With wings... One of them seems to be Familiar to her but she couldn't put her finger into it while guessing who it is....

...

"..What about your wife-?"

"Don't... Let's not talk about her..."

...

...

"..Father-?"

'..........A dream...'

Mira thought, she sighed as she slowly opened her eyes, seeing the calm morning Light shine through the bedroom. She grunted, Taking a pillow and covering her face.

'Morning or not, I am willing to sacrifice my time just for more sleep.'

She groaned, turning on her back, ruining the sheets of her own bed that she never wanted to get out of of. She's still thinking about that unknown person who entered the estate last night... she instead opened her eyes and moved to look up onto ceiling while the pillow she held on to fell from the bed. Two thoughts are occupying her mind, one was about the Unknown Person she saw last night, and the other thought was about the dream she just had..... Who in a name of the gods is that man for her to even call him "father"? Those two people even had WINGS OF AN ANGEL In her vision of the dream!

Mira only sat up while scratching the back of her neck, still tired but it seems as if her mind doesn't want her to sleep again for this morning. She looked around.... But it something was wrong, clearly wrong as she rubbed her eyes.

...

...

This is not her room.

.

.

.

.

.

Mira's eyes were wide open, looking around as she tried to think of something... The room is nice and huge.... As if It belongs to a princess... she see's a fire place still lit up with fire to warm up the room.. and the outside is dark... Mira felt something else as she stood from the Bed, Seeing beautiful White Pearls on the sides, Looking around, only seeing the Balcony which doors are closed, The Fire Place, The Bed, The Toy Box, And some others........ And the mirror beside the closet.

Mira decided to walk towards the Mirror as she looked at herself, Shock of what she witnessed. It's still her, with brown hair and Dark Blue eyes... But she is a child wearing a white clothing, It wasn't her adult self who wore a night gown if she had to remember. Her heart was beating as she had mixed emotions of surprise, Shock, and a bit of fear. She looked behind her and see's that the Door is slightly open, her mind tells her No but she needed to....

"....." Mira stayed quiet with her head peeking from the door, Looking out and only seeing a Long Hallway that is lit up with candles on the walls. There was no one at the moment... she decided to leave the room while closing the bedroom door, Now walking in the hallway seeing an area that has the light source of Candle lights, or lamps, just something that can Light up an area..

The Little girl slowly opened the door as she held the door handle... Seeing an Open Balcony, and a woman holding a lamp while staring at the stars above... She had Long Hair that is Dark Blue in color, Like the color of the deep blue sea... she only wore a Long white Robe for tonight...

With the unknown Woman's back facing Mira, The child is hesitating as she Proceeds to just close the door and hide... But the woman already faced the Little Girl Slowly, with a gentle Aura and a soft smile.

???: "Dear daughter of mine, Why are you still awake at this late hour?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"....Eh-?"

Mira Blinked...That was Just a dream?
She looked around and now she's on her own Bed, The bedroom that she is feels safe in, she sat up and looked at the mirror that faced the bed, She sees her real refection... It was just a dream...

"....I guess my wish worked-?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued...