CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3 - Alvar

Timeskip to Night
MIRA'S POV
After sending some letters to Leilani with my trusty Bird, I stretched my arms knowing that I should go to bed early since I don't want to be tired tomorrow. I looked at the mirror wondering what I want to wear tomorrow, While humming to myself, There's an Odd sound of... scratches-? Other than the sound of scratches, Little whimpers are heard on my door, I knew too well what or who exactly that is.

Going to my doors and opening it, seeing none other than my Adoptive mother's precious Pets, all 6 beautiful babies of Flora decided to bother me since the duchess is out of town. I sighed as Nova whimpered and gave out a Low- Howl. Looks like they won't stop, Mother has Spoiled them too much.. I decided to Just let them in since mother isn't home. The dogs, Nova, Aster, Astra decided to cuddle themselves on my carpet, Stella jumped on the bed and Stayed at the end of it. I'm not sure where The Cats, Orion and Eos, will sleep but I hope not on my face tonight..

NO-ONES POV
Mira only sighed as she went to the bed, pulling her blanket as stella stretched her back. Mira slowly closed her eyes as she felt little weight closing in behind her, knowing that one of the cats have found their place to sleep for the night, Fully closing her eyes and slept for tonight, she smiled knowing that she has some things to do with Leilani tomorrow.
.
.
.
TIMESKIP TO EARLY MORNING
The sun rose up from the Eastern sky and the bright light shined throughout the land. people can be heard on the town chatting with each other in the morning. However, Lady Mira of house Reseda seems to have a Love- Hate relationship with the Sunlight. She's thankful to be reminded by the sun that it's morning already but she wants to sleep and Forget about the plans for today. But she remembered that she sent a letter to Leilani so therefore, She cannot suddenly forget about it and leave her dear friend out there..

She Got up with a Groan and wore her slippers. Surprised to see Aster looking at her and whined. Looks like the little guy is hungry. Mira then heard a knock on the door, it woke up the little Furballs that slept in her room last night. Young Astra stretched and Let out a soft Howl. Orion meowed out loud, he doesn't seem to be happy being woken up by the dogs. "Lady Mira?" A call was heard from the door, Sounds like Mira's servant came early. "Come in, Julie." Opening the door, The dogs rushed out and Julie let's out a Yelp. The Cats were left in the bedroom and Eos let's put a Meow and walked out. And it seems like Eos is the only one left as he Stayed laying on the bed. "Lady mira, I'm here with your breakfast" She sighed with an apologetic smile after almost being Tripped by the Dogs.

"You may put it on the table, I'll be eating in a moment. Where's Luca?" Mira questioned and Julie faced up to her as she finished pouring Mira's drink on the Cup. "The head Maid requested him to buy something from the market, Must be Groceries?" Julie only guessed and Mira sighed and Sat on the chair. "I'm going the Village today."

"Where to, my lady?"

"To the City Library. Do not tell Alvar."

"Of course."
After moments of eating breakfast, preparing herself and got the help on being Dressed up by her trusted maids, Mira proceeds to leave her bedroom and went downstairs. Striding through the mansion as she went to the doors, Then she unexpectedly saw Alvar... Standing with two horses behind him, A Butler was holding their reins. "Lady Mira." The soldier bowed down as The young Lady only sighed and went up to him. "I was notified that you're going to town today. Let me accompany you." He claimed as Mira only frowned at him.

"No stay. I can go by myself, Thank you for taking cloud out." She insisted and walked towards her horse. "I cannot do that Lady Mira, The Douchess told me to guard you while She is away." Alvar remarked as Mira only groaned, She can fully admit that this man is annoying. But if he's following the command of Douchess Flora, Then she cannot deny his claims. As he went and rode his stallion, He waited for her as she sighed.

With her command, Cloud proceeds to gallop towards the open gates and Alvar with his trusty stallion followed her close behind.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued....