CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2 : Bonds

It was now 2 in the morning as Mira checked her pocket watch. She already took Leilani home so she didn't have to worry, Right now she's currently riding Cloud quickly back to flora's Estate. through the gates by bribing the guards, taking her dear Horse back to the stables and Sneak through the window that leads to the kitchen of the mansion. Sprinting through the dark quiet halls, Up to the stairs she goes. arriving on the 2nd floor, Opening her bedroom door with a sigh of relief feeling flora's aura far back to the master bedroom.

Happy to know that no one else saw her (except the guards from the gate), she pulls her boots from her feet, Placing her bag to the study table and flopped herself to the comfy bed. she wondered if her wish would come true, But she scratched that of her head knowing she did this to many times when she was younger. a sigh escaped her lips as she buried her head on to the pillows and closed her eyes to sleep, and off to the land of dreams she goes..

.....

??? POV :

Drip.. Drip.. Thunder and Lightning.. a storm?

'Mother.. MOTHER NEEDS TO KNOW!'

I looked behind seeing someone chasing me. I slid down the muddy hill to get away, There's a lot of tree's down there, I could hide while I still can!

"SHE'S DOWN THERE!"

running through the great leaves and trees of nature, I continued to run, But where am I going-?

But I stopped running because I have arrived at a cliff. I don't have a weapon, I am running out of Power and 1 against 10 is unfair, But I can still fight..

........

Another early Wednesday. the Sun rose up from the horizon as the light shined through Mira's Bedroom, But the woman is still peacefuly sleeping at the moment.

*knock, knock, knock*"Lady Mira?"

"..."

"Lady Mira?"

"..."

"the Duchess would like to see you."

with that sentence, a loud sound was heard, sounds like someone hit their head. "Lady Mira-?" the servant Said lowly as the door knob moved, and now opened by none other than Mira herself. "Forgive me, But can you repeat that?" she murmured and it looks like she hit her head at the bed's head board. "Douches Flora requested to eat breakfast with you, at the Greenhouse." The servant spoke. "..Give me a few moments, Tell her I'll be there." Mira sighed and the Servant bowed down to her, she left as Mira Closed the door and groaned.

Going to the bathroom looking at her face, she knew too well about her lack of sleep and looking at the mirror makes her realise that it's too obvious. It'll make Flora worry and she doesn't want that. After taking her bath, She looked around her bedroom and heard a knock, Opening it to see the Loyal servants here to Help her dress.......

LOCATION : Greenhouse

A Puppy let's out a small bark as Flora gave the Puppy a little treat, Making the sweet angel happy. Hearing the glass doors open, Flora looked to see Mira walking in. "Good morning." Mira spoke as Flora gave a Smile, and the other walked closer, Grabbing a chair and sat on it. Mira felt like something small touched her leg, She looked down to see the Puppy looking at her cutely.

"I found him in the garden this morning. He followed me everywhere so now he stays with me. he needs a home"

"...Mother, Do you think you have enough pets-?" The young lady said as she took a peak from behind, Seeing Flora's four Dogs and two cats. and as usual, the youngest dog is bothering Stella, the first cat Flora Adopted.

"if the little one has Owners looking for him, then I am willing to give him back. he needs shelter that's why I took him. And there is no such thing as 'enough pets' dear, Now eat your food before it turns cold."

After a few moments of discussing and eating, The little puppy decided to mess with the older ones as Mira only let out a sigh. "I'll be gone in a few days." Flora suddenly stated Making the other looked at her. "Is it because of a new Prophecy?" Mira responded while wiping her mouth with her finger.

F : "Yes, I'll leave after eating. Keep an eye on the estate while I'm gone."

M : "Mhm, when are you coming back?"

F : " suppose to be two days from now, But It'll take longer since the empress of the cerulean Empire wants to see me."

M : "So next week?"

"I believe so." Flora hummed as Mira only nodded, Smiling because By tomorrow, she wanted to check the city library for a new book, along with Leilani. Flora already knew about Mira and Leilani's habits and shenanigans, Like escaping and going somewhere without pemission (Only to be found in the Library), She has no problem with it as long as Alvar, The most trusted Knight of House Reseda is with them.

After breakfast, flora got dressed and talked with Alvar for a few moments as Some Servants took her luggage to the Carriage. Once it was time for her to leave, Mira went down the Stairs quickly and Hugged her.

"Do not forget to feed the little one's." Flora whispered to her Ear, "I'll make sure to feed them, Do not worry mother." Mira replied as Flora Let's go of the other, Smiling at her as she went to the Carriage.

They already left as the Carriage can be seen leaving the gates of House Reseda. Mira hummed as she felt something nudge her hand. Looking below seeing Nova, the oldest dog of Flora, Whimpering at her. "Don't worry, She'll come back. Want a Cookie?" she offered as the Dog barked at her wanting the snack. Mira Then laughed and went to the Kitchen while Nova Followed close behind.

.....

TO BE CONTINUED...