009

"i'll stay here to wait for the drinks, you guys get a table?" junhui suggested as the others nodded.

seungcheol, dokyeom, joshua, and seungkwan went to find a booth big enough for the five of them in the coffee shop.

"so how's it going with y/n, coups?" joshua asked brightly while they all sat down. seungcheol could sense dokyeom beside him instantly perk up at the mention of the actor.

"slowly. very slowly."

"only cause you're too nervous to do anything." dokyeom added teasingly. the other rolled his eyes and took out his phone. his heart jumped at the instagram notification on his phone from only four minutes ago.

'y/n_97 started a live video!'

"oh shit.." he mumbled.

"what's wrong?" seungkwan asked at the leader's panic.

"y/n's live on his public account!"

"well, join!"

"i am, i am!"

seungcheol rushed onto instagram and hurriedly tapped on y/n's live. after a second of loading, the male's face showed up on his phone screen, making his chest fill with warmth.

y/n held up his phone as he walked outside and soon into his car while he was talking and holding something.

"..they were so sweet! i'll open it with you all in a second." y/n said excitedly while getting settled. the driver departed after a moment as seungcheol watched the actor struggle to take his coat off while still filming the live.

"guys, he's adorable, i wanna cry." he pouted jokingly. dokyeom rolled his eyes at the dramatic remark and leaned toward his phone.

"what's he doing?"

"mm, i'm not sure. i joined mid-sentence, but he said he's opening something." seungcheol answered, his eyes glued to his device.

"alright!" y/n began, now holding up a seventeen album for the camera to see.

"oh shit!" dokyeom exclaimed while seungcheol's jaw dropped slightly.

"what's going on?" junhui questioned as he finally came over with their drinks.

"y/n got a 'face the sun' album!" seungcheol responded happily. dokyeom's eyes lingered on his leader, glad to see him enjoying himself.

"oh, cool!"

junhui sat down with the others as they chatted amongst themselves, leaving seungcheol and dokyeom to the actor.

"this album is so pretty. i just recently started really listening to their music and i can confidently say i'm in love." y/n informed his viewers as he carefully tore the plastic off the album.