033

seungcheol laughed quietly to himself as he put his phone away. y/n smiled at the wholesome sight and took his hand.

"what?" y/n asked, referring to his laughter. seungcheol looked at him with a bright smile.

"oh, just my members. they're teasing me about you in our groupchat," he answered. y/n looked down and nodded as they walked up to his apartment, his cheeks turning a light pink.

"thank you for today, cheol."

seungcheol's smile grew, the pair stopping in front of the shorter's front door. he connected each of their hands now, their eyes lingering on each other. seungcheol wasn't sure if y/n was thinking the same thing he was, but there was only one way to find out.

"i'm kinda sad our date's over honestly.. can we do something again soon?" y/n asked.

"absolutely, yes please," seungcheol responded quickly. "..is it okay if i kiss you?"

y/n felt his heart begin to race at the question. he wondered if his face had gone completely red at this point.

"more than okay," he answered, bashfulness laced in his voice.

seungcheol smiled again as he leaned forward. he tightened his grasp on y/n's hands as his lips pressed against the latter's softly. fireworks instantly erupted inside his chest.

what was first meant as an innocent kiss, soon turned into a more heated interaction. y/n let go of seungcheol's hands to snake his own around the taller's waist, thus pulling their bodies closer together. seungcheol was a bit taken by the action, but was definitely not complaining. his hands moved up to gently cup y/n's face. his thumbs softly caressed the male's cheeks while their tongues now moved against each other.

after finally separating, as they both needed more air, their hands found each other again while they stepped back a bit to avoid the increasing tension. both were smiling messes, but quite liked it.

seungcheol couldn't keep his eyes off of his date. he found it adorable how he kept looking down from feeling so shy after their first kiss. or first makeout.

"goodnight, baby," seungcheol said softly. y/n felt like his heart was about to burst.

"g'night, cheol."

seungcheol grinned again and gave him another small kiss on the cheek before turning to leave. y/n almost wanted to pull him back and take him inside, but he knew it was best for their first date to end this way instead.

right as he turned to depart inside his home, seungcheol turned as quickly as he could and took his hand back. y/n faced him in slight shock before feeling his lips land on his own again. his smile interrupted the kiss, but it was short anyways as seungcheol pulled away shyly.

"okay, now goodnight," the taller said. y/n let out a small chuckle at this and nodded. he unlocked his door and disappeared inside while seungcheol began walking away again to get back to his own home with the late hour. he felt his cheeks beginning to hurt from how much he'd been smiling.

"god, what're you doing to me, y/n?" he mumbled to himself.