✿35

I'm feeling untouchable, untouchable~

Next day.

"I have called you so may times. Why weren't you picking up?", Jeno asked at the moment Haechan entered Drippin', the restaurant.

"I am sorry. Didn't Jaemin tell you that my phone is literally fighting with death at the moment."

"Why?", asked Chenle who was sitting beside the muscular boy.

"Because Jaerin said that my phone looked dirty and it needed a bath. So, she went to the bathroom and threw the phone into the bucket full of water. That's it." Haechan cried inside. "I sent it for repairing and now I am using this small flip phone."

Jeno and the two youngest boys laughed a little. "Aww~ She is so cute", Jisung cooed.

"Yeah she is cute but she is really naughty. How do you handle her?", the tanned guy asked Jeno.

Jeno giggled and said, "It's indeed a difficult job. Anyway, Jaemin won't be coming as he has some works to complete."

"Noooo. Mark won't be coming too", Jisung said.

"Did you see he dyed his hair black now? Kinda feels weird because we haven't see his original hair colour in two years."

The rest nodded and agreed with Chenle.

"Here comes the food!! Some tteobeoki and soju." Renjun and Yangyang came with two trays of food and put them on the table. The shorter sat down on the chair and offered Yangyang to join them.

The group of six were now eating and gossiping in the almost-empty restaurant at night.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The twenty-one-year old young man was sitting at the table in his bedroom, working on his laptop. Behind his back, Jaerin was on the bed, playing with her teddy bear. The little girl was a bit bored so, she decided to have some fun which was basically jumping from the bed and again getting up on it. Loud laughs of the child echoed inside the big room because she was enjoying it very much. But the noise she was making was disturbing Jaemin as he couldn't concentrate on his work.

"Jaerin! Quietly sit on the bed!", the male spoke in a strict voice.

The girl pouted and looked at her father's back. She was not the type of kid to listen to her Dad so, she went to the closed glass door and hid behind the curtain. She saw the sparkling stars in the dark sky through the glass. She rolled herself with the curtain and called her father, "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Look!"

"Rin, I am busy. Don't disturb me."

Jaerin sighed in sadness. But that didn't stop her from having any more fun. She ran to the wardrobe and jumped, grabbing the handle as she opened it and took out the box of toys. She immediately pushed the box and all the toys scattered on the ground. There she saw a red ball amd decided to play it by throwing it this way or that way. But accidentally, the ball hit Jaemin's head. Her eyes widened as she understood what was coming next.