A/N & Information <33

Hey there! Im putting this here to explain what will be happening in this story, and help you understand where this is going or whatever lmao.

————SETTING/UNIVERSE————
(This is based off of Samgladiators Minecraft Roleplay on YouTube. Its called YANDERE. The entire thing on youtube is only in Sams prospective, but the story I'm writing will be based more if Grian had a POV. ) *hope that makes sense </3*

We start the story in (some weird city or something I don't remember) . Grian had just moved from London to this new strange land and starts school (i assume kindergarten), where his first two friends. We stay with Grian while he strays onto mysterious adventures in this school.

This world has a strange aura, and things don't seem to make sense. There are hybrids of sorts, as well as mystic "powers" or "abilities."
——————————————————

Now, lets introduce the characters in the first portion of the story, as well as what kind of creatures they are, learn what each creature means, and talk about the depths of their meanings.

——————CHARACTERS——————
(Or at least the important ones lmao)

— Grian

Grian is 7 when we first meet him. He is a small British, dirty-blond haired Avian boy, with a sassy and awkward attitude. His wings are gray, tainted with dark brown patches/feathers, same goes to his feathery bird-like tail. His eyes are round, and they're color being dark blue, almost black.

— Sam

Sam is 5 when he is introduced. He is a brown haired Rabbit-boy with light brown eyes. He has White Rabbit ears, as well as a White Rabbit tail. Sam tends to be a deceiving and reckless little guy. He tends to be a crybaby. He tries to nose in where he doesn't belong, and tries stealing when he gets a chance.

— Taurtis

Taurtis is also 5, almost 6, being only a couple months older than Sam. Taurtis is a human boy, having pure black eyes and black hair. He is a nervous wreck, who stays close to Sam. He tends to follow Sam and accidentally join in Sams silly antics.

———————CREATURES——————

-Human
• Common. •
(not much to explain yknow yknow)

-Avian
• Uncommon •
Basically a bird-like 'human,' with feathered wings and a feathered tail. Avians, as they age, grow small horns at the top of their head.
Young Avians, much like any young bird, can't fly. The younglings wings are to small and weak to pull up into the air. With time, patience, and practice, the wings will grow stronger and larger, eventually being able to lift and fly in the wind.

-Rabbit-Being
• Uncommon •

Basically a human, but with Rabbit ears, and a Rabbit tail.
———————————————————
(this will update if anything else important come up <3)