1. A Sour Start

A/N: This first part with be a POV from Grian, on Samgladiators first episode of YANDARE on YouTube!
——————
TW : Slight 'bullying,' and just kinda mean things ig </3
Words: 628
________________________________________

After being dropped off, Grian had sat down on a small wall outlining the sidewalk. He watched as the other kids gathered around the first teacher, greeting her for the first day of kindergarten.
Through keeping his distance from the other kids, Grian looked around and opened his small box of Pocky, and started chewing on them. (*Pocky is this really nice like- idk a small thin stick? Half dipped in chocolate. Its really good <3*)

After having about 10 minutes go by, Grian could hear at least two more kids coming down the side walk.
He had tried ignoring them best he could when they had stopped near by after running out of a store, seeming out if breath.
Though Grian was curious, he kept his distance. He didn't want to draw attention to himself, and kept his focus on his Pocky.

The two strange boys seemed to start walking down the sidewalk, soon stopping by Grian.
Grian took notice, and examined the two boys-
The taller of the two had messy brown curly hair, mixing with his white rabbit ears, as well having small brown eyes.
The shorter boy had black hear and black eyes. The smaller boy seemed to be pure human, with no hybrid features once so ever-

The two looked at Grian with odd expressions, taking notice of his Pocky.

' ' What are you lookin' at? ' ' Grian interrogated the two boys in his usual aggressive British accent.

The two boys stopped dead in they're tracks and looked back at Grian.

' 'wOAh- uH- OhH- waH? ' ' The smaller boy seemed surprised and a bit curious.

The taller, brown-haired boy spoke up,
' 'Oh er- we were just- I was just pointing out that you had Pocky ! No big deal- ' '
The brown-haired rabbit boy seemed intimidated by Grian, and started hiding behind his smaller human friend.

' 'Wah- bro why are you hiding behind me!? ' ' The smaller turned around and looked at his friend.

' 'Be- because you gotta be the one to defend me! We're friends aren't we? ' '

' 'bUt- bRUh- your taller than me!' '

' 'Yeah but- but you got uuh.. Thicker... Thicker uhh, thicker armmsss..- ' '

' 'What are saying? ' '
..

Grian let the two converse as he stumbled off the wall, and continuing to stare at the two boys as they continued pondering each other.
..

The brown-haired rabbit boy replied to the smaller by saying, ' 'Im saying your thickerrrr...' '

' 'Im thicker? (☹️) W-What is that supposed to mean? ?' '

' 'uh- it means you eat a lot if Pocky..-?' ' The rabbit boy began to giggle.

The smaller boy backed up next to Grian,
' ' I think Im this guys side! ' '

Grian grunted, obviously not wanting to apart of the conversation anymore.

' ' wooOaHH- WhY!? I tHOUghT wE wERE friENds dUDE! ' ' The rabbit boy then responded.

The smaller laughed, ' 'Bro I've known you for like- less then 20 minutes and already got me in trouble and almost arrested! ' '

' 'Ehe- y-yeahh... ANWAYS...' '
The rabbit boy turned to Grian,
' 'Uh sorry dude! I was just pointing out your Pocky..' '

Grian set a low expression, ' 'Oh- uh, you guys want some Pocky ..? ' '

' 'Mmm- y- ehh- Nah- ' '

Grian pulled a long sigh, ' 'Good cuz cant have any!' '
Grian giggled, and walked away from the two boys, hearing them laugh.

As he walked down the street heading to school, Grian had passed a rather embarrassing sight.
There was a teacher, literally getting beat up a a small child, seemingly to be around 5 or 6 years old. Grian cringed and kelt walking away, slightly giggling at how weird and embarrassing it was.
' 'This country is so weird... ' '

————————————————————
                       - Authors Note <3 -

Hello! I sure hope you liked this first chapter! Sorry it was so short, but in future parts I will be writing more, in fact, I plan on writing a LOT more... It may take me some time, but I don't plan on abandoning this anytime soon, if at all!
It will be awhile for the next part to be out, mainly due to the lack motivation and just life in general, so please be patient for me!
I hope you had a wonderful rest of your time, and had a good Christmas!
(Christmas is in 4 days at the time this first part has been written <3)