Season 1 episode 2. Guts.

The birds were chirping and Dale was on the roof with his binoculars, looking out and about. The sounds of chatting filled my ears "mom! Right here!" A boy shouted Lori was heading out then chatted to Carl then to Dale "you too, and if you see anything I'll come running" Dale responded "yes mom." Lori said sarcastically as she left. I had a slight suspicion that she was gonna meet with Shane in there but brushed it off. I went in the opposite direction and headed for the tents. I grabbed my bow with a few arrows and went into the woods, Lori was probably picking mushrooms. I found a slightly open place where there was a deer, I looked around "huh, usually Daryl would've been the one to spot the deer" I shrugged and grabbed a arrow and shot it at the deers head. Suddenly there was a snap behind me, I grabbed out one of my knifes and turned around. Before I could stab their head my wrist was grabbed, my eyes went wide before I realized who it was "you scared the shit out of me Daryl." I said snatching my hand back with a few puffs of air "that's the whole point little D." He put his hand on my shoulder "little D?" I questioned "yeah 'ere one of the Dixons now, remember? Merle told ya so." Daryl said as we walked to the deer "mm.. how great being adopted into the Dixon family with a crazy racist man and one who would literally kill anyone when they got the chance" I said sarcastically as I picked up one side of the deer Daryl chuckled and grabbed the other end, Daryl started walking quickly. I picked up my pace behind him to match his speed. Most of the way it was quiet before I spoke up "do you think there's different kinds of zombies?" I asked "what do you mean by that?" Daryl asked "I mean like nocturnal ones, or ones that bunch up into groups like deer? Nocturnal zombies are the reason why there's so much zombies at night, and deer zombies create herds and move in certain directions until they find food, or a combination of both. Very deadly-" Daryl cut me off "you are such a nerd about these zombies, we're all gonna die at some point. Why are you so interested in types of zombies and the possibilities?" Daryl asked "just in case we need to know their habits, patterns, how to make antidote and if we need new antidote for every zombie kind because their all so different from the original, what if there's ones that can run super fast?" I responded and Daryl laughed "just get this back to camp, I'm gonna go hunt for more" I nodded as he dropped his side and left.

After I somehow got the deer back to camp I saw Dale fixing the RV, Amy was pacing back and forth "it's late. they should've been back by now." She says as she continues pacing "worrying won't make it better." Dale responded as I set the deer down "Dale's right, just be patient Amy." I wiped my nose with the wrist because my hands were bloody from touching the deers head. I looked over to see Lori pulling some clothes off of the ropes as Carl and Shane bonded in in front of her, they were laughing before Shane saw me "holy- how'd you-" I cut him off "Daryl helped." I responded cussing him to nod and slowly turn back to Carl. A second later we hear T-Dogs voice "hello base camp" I instantly ran to the mic wiping my hands on my pants "can anyone out there hear me?" He asked "we hear you loud and clear T." I responded before letting go of the button "receptions bad on this end, repeat repeat" Dale said taking the mic "Shane, is that you?" Trig asked "is that them?" Lori asked as static erupted "we're in some deep shit." Tdogs voice rang out "we're trapped in the department store. Geeks all over the place!" He said "did he say they're trapped?" Shane asked "hundreds of 'em, were surrounded." My eyes widened in horror 'no no no! I can't lose anymore people!' I shouted in my mind "at dog repeat that last part, repeat!" Dale said over the mic but there was static "he said the department store." Lori says "I heard it too" Dale says and I nod shaking away the tears that threatened to fall "Shane?" Lori said turning to him "no way." He responded turning to her "we do not go after them, we do not risk the rest of the group. Y'all know that." He continued "so we're just gonna leave her there?" Amy asked "look Amy I know that this is not easy" Shane said walking towards her "she volunteered to go, to help the rest of us" Amy said 'if she volunteered knowing the consciences of her actions then she volunteered her life Amy.' I wanted to say it so bad "I know, and she knew the risks. Right? See, if she's trapped she's gone." I shook my head at Shane's words "so we just have to deal with that. There's nothing we can do." He finishes "she's my sister, you son of a bitch." She said before jogging away.

my head started to hurt as thunder erupted from the background "Amy?" Lori called going after her. I got off of the RV, Shane walked to Carl "come on, it's alright buddy." He said putting his hand on carls head and standing there. I rolled my eyes as I sat down leaning my back against the RV. I leaned my head up and closed my eyes and took a nap