Season 1 episode 6. TS-19.

(I'd fucking cry if there was a spider in my hair)

We all walked in, the others had their gun ready while I held Carls hand tightly. Everyone was ready for the worst "Daryl, cover the back." Shane ordered "hello? Hello?" "Close those doors, watch for walkers" Shane said gesturing. I grabbed out my pistols and aimed it at the shadows "watch the shadows, they can come out at any moment." I whispered "hello?" Another person called, Glenn cocked his gun. A man stood there with a gun up, I aimed at him "anybody infected?" He asked "one of our group was, he didn't make it." Rick answered "why are you here, what do you want?" The guy asked getting closer "A chance" I glanced at Rick as if he was crazy. Rick looked at me and smiled "that's asking an awful lot these days" he said, it was awkwardly quiet. Rick slightly shook his head "I know." He answered as the guy looked amongst the group "kids shouldn't be handling guns." He said looking down at me "yeah? Well it's a new world. Kids and adults have to survive somehow." I rolled my eyes while he smirked "you all submit to a blood test, that's the price of admission." He spoke calmly. Rick nodded "we can do that." Rick slightly nodded again "you got stuff to bring in, you do it now. Once those doors close they stay closed." He said, the others rushed out and grabbed some bags. I thought for a moment 'we don't need those, we're safe until we leave.' I thought relaxing a bit as they came in. The guy walked to the panel as soon as the doors closed "VI, close the main entrance. Kill the power up here" the metal covered the doors and the panel beeped. Rick walked to the man "Rick grimes." Rick said "Dr. Edwin Jenner." The guy responded. We were all in the elevator I still had my gun up at the doors "put the gun down." Daryl said putting his hand on my shoulder "mm, can't risk it. Doesn't matter if the area has already been swept, I need to make sure it's safe." I replied. Edwin chuckled "don't worry kiddo, there's cameras everywhere." He reassured I looked at Glenn and Daryl, they nod so I put my gun away. Daryl spoke up "Doctors always go around packing heat like that?" He asked "there were plenty left lying around, I familiarized myself." He answered "but you look harmless enough." He added "Except you. I'll have to keep my eye on you" He looked at Carl. I glared at him as he chuckled, Carl looked like he was holding back a smile so I relaxed.

We walked through the hall with the doctor leading the way "are we under the ground?" Carol asked "you claustrophobic?" The Doctor asked turning his head "a little." She answered "try not to think about it." He turned back and continued "Vi, bring up the lights in the big room." Doctor said. as we walked through the dark room the lights suddenly came on "welcome to zone 5." He greeted as he continued walking "where is everybody?" Rick asked, I face palmed 'not here obviously.' I thought as I followed behind "the other doctors, the staff?" He continued "I'm it. It's just me here." The doctor said standing still "you said Zone 5, are there other facilities working on the cure that are stable currently?" I asked but he ignored me "what about the person you were speaking with? Vi?" Lori asked "Vi, say hello to our guests.. tell them, welcome." The doctor said "hello, guests. Welcome." The automated voice spoke "I'm all that's left" he said "I'm sorry" he finished before turning around and walking.

I was the last one to get my blood drawn, Andrea was before me. The needle wouldn't go through.. correction- it didn't draw blood. I grabbed the needle and directed him to the most vine table vein "all done." He said finally pulling it out. He put a bandaid on it but if felt itchy, I stood up and sat by Daryl.

He gave us food, the reason? Unknown. I'm theorizing he's fattening us up to feed us to the undead. Everyone's enjoying themselves and laughing "you know in Italy, children have a little bit of wine with dinner. And in France" Dale says giving Lori a cup "well when Carl is in Italy or France he can have some then." Lori answered while I sipped my cup of wine 'mhm.. that's not gonna last long' I thought "what's it gonna hurt? Come on." Rick says smiling, seeing Rick smile and have fun was something I still wasn't used to, Dale was laughing. Dale gave Carl a small cup of wine whilst their laughter ceased "there you are young lad." Dale said as Carl took the cup and took a sip. Rick started chuckling "eww!" Carl says scrunching his face up in disgust as he set the cup down, we all laughed "that's my boy, that's my boy" Lori said through the laughter.