Season 1 episode 4, Vatos

(Their so silly I love them)

Once I got back the bleeding stopped, I kept spitting out Ed's disgusting blood but the taste wouldn't go away "would you quit that?" Shane asked "I can't, it's disgusting." I spat again this time more blood came out and somehow the taste was gone "got it." Shane sighed "good." We made it to camp. Once I arrived I saw Lori gesture to my nose, I gestures to where Ed usually sat she then gestured to my mouth so I made a biting motion then pointed to Ed's spot and exactly where I bit him on the arm. She looked horrified. I smirked and went to my tent.

Once the taste was finally gone I saw Dale looking up the hill, I looked up but saw nothing. I followed Dale anyway, we went up the hill to see Jim digging holes "Jim, you okay?" Dale asked but he kept digging "keep this up and your gonna keel over out here." Dale spoke again while walking forward. Jim just kept digging "dude, are you alright?" I asked concerned "drink some water atleast" Dale said grabbing his canteen. Jim looked at the water but kept digging, I looked at Dale and he looked at me "I'll go check on the others, keep an eye out." Dale nodded.

Once I got back I saw Carl staring at the fish in awe "can you reach me how to do that?" Carl asked "sure, I'll teach you all about nail knots and stuff" Amy said "if that's okay with you?" She said leaning a bit towards Lori "you won't catch me arguing" Lori answered looking at her impressed "hey Dale, when's the last time you oiled those line reels? They're a disgrace" Andrea laughed "I don't wanna alarm anyone but we may have a bit of a problem" Dale said before looking back at the hill and pointed. There Jim was, digging.

Me and the group stopped walking at the top of the hill, I scoffed "hey, Jim" Shane started but Jim kept digging "why don't you hold up, all right? Just a second here, please." Shane continued "what do you want?" Jim asked as he stopped digging "why are you digging? Planning to go to China?" I asked but Shane lightly pushed my shoulder "we're all just a little concerned, that's all." Shane says as I glance at the group behind me "Dale and y/n says you've been out here for hours." I nodded "so?" Jim retorted "so, why are you digging?" Shane asked "are you heading to china, Jim?" Shane repeated my joke slightly laughing "what does it matter? I'm not hurting anyone." Jim said as he continued his digging "yeah except maybe yourself. It's a- it's a 100° today, you can't keep this up." Dale said holding out his arm slightly "sure I can! Watch me!" Jim says his voice full of determination "this is how he chooses to die?.. really man? There are better options." I whisper pinching the bridge of my nose in annoyance. Lori walked by Dale "Jim, they're not gonna say it so I will. You're scaring people." She said crossing her arms, Jim stopped and took a deep breath as he stood up "you're scaring my son, Carols daughter, and Coles younger brother" Lori finished. I looked at Lori 'who gave this bitch the right to talk for me?' I asked myself a little offended "they got nothing to be afraid of." Jim says as he panted "I mean what the hell people, I'm out here by myself. Why don't you all just go and leave me the hell alone?" He said gesturing back to the camp "Jim you should take a break. put down the shovel, drink some cold water, maybe eat something, sleep or just sit down." I said but he kept digging 'I'm about to beat this bitch-' my thoughts were interrupted by Shane's voice "why don't you just go ahead and give me that shovel and tell me what this is all about" Shane said walking closer. Jim stopped digging and looked at Shane "or what?" Jim asked "there is no 'or what' I'm simply just asking, so please take a break and tell my what's wrong. I don't want to have to take it from you." Shane said putting his hands on his hips "and if I don't, then what?" Jim asked "listen-" I was cut off by coke covering my mouth whilst his hand went around my torso to prevent me from walking forward 'what is with everyone and cutting me off today?!' I mentally shouted "then you gonna beat my face in like Ed Peletier? Aren't you? Y'all seen his face right? Er- what's left of it." Jim said before turning his gaze my way "maybe have your piranha friend bite my arm too?" I glared at him as Cole held me tighter "son of a bitch!" I shouted but it came out muffled "see now that's what happens when someone crosses you" Jim says bending forward slightly "that was different Jim." Shane said gritting his teeth "you weren't there. Ed was out of control, he was hurting his wife." Amy spoke up just as I got Cole's arm away from my mouth "yeah, and I'll be damned if I sat by and watched a women be abused." I said glaring at Jim "that is their marriage, not these two's!" Jim shouted "so?! Carol's my friend! And I won't let my friends get hurt!" I shouted back "you aren't judge and jury. Who voted Shane king boss, huh?" Jim asked "he's doing a fucking fantastic job considering he's kept us alive for this long! If we followed your lead we'd be dead on the first day, you'd lead us right into a hoard." I said struggling against Cole's hands "Jim, I'm not here to argue with you, all right?" Shane said calmly "just give me the shovel" he went to grab it but Jim pulled it away with a grunt "no no no" he repeated "-Jim!" Shane shouted as Jim swung the shovel at him. Shane quickly dodged and tackled Jim to the ground "okay, shhh!" Shane shushed Jim "you've got no right!" Jim shouted as he struggled against Shane's hold "stop, shh" Shane shushed again "you got no right!" Jim repeated "Jim, just stop it! Hey hey hey hey! Jim. Jim, nobody's gonna hurt you. You hear me?" Shane said before shushing him again. Jim got quiet and all that was heard was his breathing "Jim, nobody is gonna hurt you, okay?" Shane repeated. I looked to see Carl practically watching it as if it were a action movie, Carl's eyes went from the scene to me. That's when I quickly looked away I knew I got caught staring.