𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❀

❝

❝ ... Kuroo Jr.?❞

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

It had been a few days since Y/n had arrived at her grandparent's household一 and it had been great so far. She was very keen in helping her grandparents with everything. She had done chores (only simple ones since her grandmother didn't want her to overwork), tend the garden with her grandfather, and as well as help with the chickens.

When she first found out about the chicken, she went balistics. She then proclaimed that the magnificent rooster would be Kuroo jr. It awfully reminds her that one neko friend that she had from the training camp. The looks are so uncanny.

Then she proceeded to name every chicken that they have in their mini farm. She had never, of course, caused any trouble一 well except for the time when she tried to hug Kuroo Jr. who started running for his life. When she got almost got a hold of him, she accidentally tripped and landed on the ground. Kuroo Jr. took this oppurtunity to flee from the scene一 if you look closely, you could hear the cackling sounds of laughter from the chicken.

 took this oppurtunity to flee from the scene一 if you look closely, you could hear the cackling sounds of laughter from the chicken

In the process, she got her elbow hurt as a small angry gash of wound was showing on her skin. When her grandparents found out about it, the two panicked at the bleeding elbow. Y/n was obviously alright as she shot a sheepish smile towards her grandparents, who were gasping at the scene.

Her grandfather was about to call 911 in panic. He thought his favorite child was going to die from a small cut. It was a good thing that his wife was there to slap him back to his senses and ordered him to get the first aid kit before fussing over her grandchild. Her grandfather sniffed and sluggishly walked inside the house一 thinking that his wife was mad at him.

"What did I told you Y/n? No running outside! It's a good thing that you got this instead of getting a big one." Y/n winced as her grandmother pressed a cotton ball with betadine onto her wound.

"What on earth were you doing anyways?" Himari raised a question brow as she questions her.

"I was trying to hug Kuroo Jr!" Y/n exclaimed.