3<>Parks<>3

3<>Parks<>3

Editors Note:
Sup peeps, I'm back to editing. :D Let's see what Ashley gets up to with Toby. All the people who don't ship it, that means nothing. To all the shippers, interpret that any way your minds that reside in the gutter want.
~That editor person, Too_Many_Fandoms1

•••

Before I start this chapter, I want to dedicate this book to my Beach Ball - go follow her, she is the best thing that has ever waddled into my mental life. Luv you _BeachBall_00, don't forget it, Bestie. For infinity and beyond.

•••

After the drills were over, I checked my phone. I had three messages.

Toby- Hey, I'm done with work.

Toby- Let me know when we can go.

Toby- Also let me know where you wanna meet at.

I replied, saying;

Me- Hey, sorry, my drills ended a bit late.

A couple minutes later he replied.

Toby- No problem.

Me- Want to meet at the corner of Tucker and Rosemary?

Toby- Um, yeah, sure, I'm sure I can find it, isn't it by the ice cream place?

Me- Yup it is, I'll be there in like, 15 minutes.

Toby- See you there. Bye.

I start to walk out of the gate, to the corner where I'm supposed to meet Toby, but I get stopped by my instructor.

"ASHLEY! ASHLEY, WAIT UP!" He calls.

When he catches up to me, I stop walking.

"Great job today, keep working hard. Also, I would like to give you this. I hope you can make it."

"Okay, great, thanks. Have a great afternoon!" I say, as I start walking again.

"You too!"

After I hear his retreating footsteps, I open the note.

PLEASE READ THIS!

There will be an important meeting at the hall next Tuesday. Be there at 5:00PM sharp! Dress nice, and you are allowed to invite a guest.

I stuff my note into my pocket. I check the time on my phone, noticing I have another message.

Dad- Hey there sweetie, I would be really happy if you came by.

Oh, crap. I forgot to go visit my Dad. Will is gonna kill me. I really hope I have time after the tour with Toby.

After I get to the corner of Tucker and Rosemary, I spot Toby. God, does he look good today. He's wearing a grey sweats, a black hoodie, and moccasins. His hair is flipped to the side, like it was when I met him. And to top it off, a black beanie and black glasses.

I really hope I'm not drooling.

I hurry over to him, and sneak behind him. Before he can notice me, I jump on his back, making him scream.

"What the - Ashley! Are you trying to give me a bloody heat attack? My God!"

"Sorry," I say, between laughs.

"It's fine. Let's just go."

"So, what's your challenge today?" I ask.

"About that. How do I find out?"

"It should pop up like a hologram when you wake up," I explain.

"Ohhhhh, that's what that was!" He said, a small 'o' forming on his mouth.

"Yeah." I laugh.

"Well, how do I get it back?" He said, furrowing his brow.

"Uh, here. Come forward."

He scoots closer to me. I wave my hands, signaling for him to lower his head a little. Why haven't I noticed that he was so tall?

"You just hold your temples and a hologram of a keyboard will pop up. You can swipe your eyes over the letters you want. Like, type in 'challenge' and your challenge will show up again." I explain.

"There's also other things you can do with the keyboard. Just type 'help'." I let go of the side of his face and pause, staring into his gorgeous green eyes.

God, I seriously hope I'm not drooling.

Wait, what? No. I can't be thinking this. I have a boyfriend. I have J.

I break eye contact and stare at my feet.

"Okay, great, thanks. I have to go to the park and sign up for an activity," He reads.

"Cool, let's go!" I hollar as I start down the street.

--------------------------------

When we got to the park, we found a picnic table to sit at.

"So, how do you like it here so far?" I ask.

"It's cool. It's definitely different, living on the coldest continent around and still managing to live, but it's cool."

"Yeah, it is." I agree.

"I never asked you what your challenge was."

"Oh, let me check again," I say, pressing my fingers to my temples and typing in C-H-A-L-L-E-N-G-E. Then, my challenge pops up.

I read out, "Challenge: Meet someone new and have a successful hangout. Tip: Be nice and be helpful to your new friend."

"Hey, yours totally works right now!" He exclaims.

"Yeah, but just making sure I'm not using you for my challenge." Oh God, I'm blushing. I feel really warm.

"You're cute when you blush," Toby smirks.

"Stop making it worse." I cover my face.

"Uncover your face, Ashley, I want to see you."

I uncovered my eyes and peeked out at him. "All the way, Ashley."

"No. I'm too red."

"Please?"

"Fine." I mumble, uncovering my whole face. "Happy?"

"Very," He smiles.

"So, anyway, let's go find an activity for you." I say, standing up and pulling him away from that embarrassing moment.

We stopped by a couple of centers for activities, but we only found one. He wouldn't tell me what it was, otherwise he was forcing me to sign up with him.

Oh well. I thought.

"Hey, do you want to go to the cafe? It's on me," Toby asks. "You know, 'cause I work there and get free drinks." He smiles.

"Sure, sounds good."

We head down the street again, to the cafe. I check my phone to see what time it was, and it was 7:30PM.

Toby and I decided not to sit in the cafe, so instead we went to take a walk.

He said that he had some place to show me or something.

"Keep your eyes closed, no peeking."

"But what if I fall?" I ask.

"I won't let that happen," He says, and I feel his hands supporting my waist.

With just that simple touch, shivers ran down my spine, and I'm pretty sure my heart skipped a beat. Hopefully, he couldn't feel that.

"Almost there... Now open your eyes." I open my eyes to see that we're facing out towards probably the most beautiful view that I've ever seen.

#Wattys2015

#JustWriteIt

Wattpad