81 - lrh

Dedicated to telescxpe bc gurl you blew up my notifications.ily.

luke's hand skimmed across the selection of music before settling on pierce the veil's album, collide with the sky.

he brought it to the front desk of the record store and bought it for his boyfriend.

he closed up the store and jumped into his car, heading towards the hospital.

-------

he placed the album on top of all the other ones, next to michael's bed.

he sat down on the tattered chair and just stared at michael.

he didn't care if it seemed creepy anymore, he been doing it for months.

luke slowly brought his hand up to michaels cheek and gently stroked it. A few tears slipped down his face as he tried to hold in his sobs. he didn't want to seem like a dying whale in front of a whole bunch of doctors.

luke bent over and gently kissed michaels forehead, right where his scar is then kissed his nose softly and by the time luke's lips made it to michael's, tears were falling out of his eyes uncontrollably.

then he felt someones hand twitch.

-------------
A/N: GO LISTEN TO THE BAND DEVILSKIN BC THEY ARE AMAZING AND I MET THEM AND PAUL (the bassist) GAVE ME HIS BASS PICK AND OMF THE DRUMMER IS A CUTIE PIE.