Epilogue

[2 years later]

michael let his guitar dangle off of his shoulders as he grabbed onto the microphone i front of him with two hands.

"HOW ARE YOU TONIGHT SYDNEYYYYY!" he yelled as the roaring crowd in front of him cheered, and hollered in excitement.

"so as you all know ive been at this for a year and a half now and i thought that maybe it was time you guys got to meet my beautiful partner and fabulous daughter. what do you say? you guys wanna meet them?" michael asked the crowd as they gradually got louder.

michael's smile widened as he let so of the microphone and placed his hands onto his guitar. he played a small riff as he spoke to the crowd.

"ok so this person that i am in fact married to is amazing. they have the perfect hair, the perfect eyes, the perfect smile and the perfect heart. there is literally no one, and i repeat no one will ever replace them. so everyone give a warm and big welcome to my husband and daughter luke and eli Hemmings!"

luke nervously walked onto the stage with his daughter, eli in his arms.

they entire crowd fell silent as they saw him and that made him want to run off of the stage and dive into an endless pit of nothing.

"OH MY GOD HE'S SO CUTE" yelled out a person in the crowd.

the entire stadium roared to life with positive cheers and michael pulled luke and ellie in for a hug. michael pulled his guitar off of his shoulders and placed it down on the ground. he grabbed eli out of luke's hold and gave a small kiss to her forehead before grabbing luke's hand and dragging him across the stage.

"and here is my oober sexy husband." michael said into the microphone.

luke's cheeks instantly flushed to a deep shade of red as michael laughed at his reaction, kissing his checks.

michael pulled luke down and gave him a kiss. it was short and sweet but the meaning behind it was on a whole different level.

"i love you."

"i love you too mikey."

-END-

-------------------
A/N: aww I'm actually gonna miss writing this story. Like a lot.

So Coma has officially ended. BUT DONT WORRY! I have started a new muke fanfic called Love Bites and it's a Fem!Luke and Vampire!mikey so yah know can you please go check it out?

Remember I love you all and stay safe xx

- Mitch