89 - mgc

[2 days later, michael's house]

michael woke up to a head full of golden hair snuggled into his chest. he slowly moved the younger boy off of him and stood up to go to the bathroom.

he returned to his bedroom to find luke cuddling with a pillow and a small smile graced on his face.

michael walked out of his room and stumbled sleepily into the kitchen and pulled some cereal out of the pantry before pouring it into his bowl and filling it with milk.

he slowly ate his cereal and just as he out the last mouthful in, he spotted a pile of letters sitting on the kitchen bench.(a/n: ohhhh to is it.)

he moved towards after placing his dirty bowl into the sink. he grabbed them without looking and brought them to the dining table thinking they were bills.

he looked down and saw that ontop of each letter had his name and had a number on it. there were 83 of them.

he slowly opened the first letter.

dear m,

michael's eyes widened at this and quickly read through the letter.

after an hour or so he had been through most of the letters and now he had only one left to read.

his small hands anxiously teared open the envelope and pulled out the letter.

by the end of it, he was in tears.

he heard foot steps and tried to hide the letters as fast as he could and wiped away his tears.

"mikey?" he heard a small voice ask.

"yeah?" he replied.

"are you okay?" luke asked as his hands fiddled with his stuffed penguin that michael had bought him for his 15th birthday.

"yes and yes."

"what?"

"i will marry you."

-------------------
A/N: ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL DUDES AND DUDDETTES OUT YOUR TWITTERS HERE I WANNA FOLLOW YOU BITCHES

my Twitter: MermaidMikeyx