𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘: 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗟

CW: Sex in a confessional, dom!James, priest!James (😏), mafia!Queen Dahlia, gun kink, murder, brass knuckles, Dahlia putting a cigarette out on someone, tongue removal, oral sex, praise kink, dirty talking James, degradation kink, daddy kink, cho...

CW: Sex in a confessional, dom!James, priest!James (😏), mafia!Queen Dahlia, gun kink, murder, brass knuckles, Dahlia putting a cigarette out on someone, tongue removal, oral sex, praise kink, dirty talking James, degradation kink, daddy kink, choking, pet names.

DADDY JAMES IS BACK AND IT'S ALL GAS, NO BREAKS.

Once again, please keep your arms and legs inside of the ride at all times, keep your holy water at the ready, inhalers prepped. Therapy is on me.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my bed
They beg me to write them so they'll never die when I'm dead
And I've grown familiar with villains that live in my head
They beg me to write them so I'll never die when I'm dead
- Halsey, "Control"

ST. MARY'S CATHEDRAL

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

The doors to St. Mary's drift open with a single push of her hand, as though they're welcoming Dahlia home. She steps inside, smelling Pine Sol and cedar, a smile lingering on her lips. Her shiny black high heels make a hollow clicking sound against the floor, the echoes bouncing off of the walls. Some of the Saints hanging on the walls gaze down at her, while others have their faces twisted up and away, not wanting to witness the carnage that she's about to inflict.

They've seen too much.

Up front, at the altar, like an offering, is the man of the hour. Thanos. He's been a thorn in her husband's side for the past six months, infiltrating shipments and trying to undercut low level dealers to sell James's product, repackaged and rebranded. He acted like a god, but right now, he's slumped forward and tied to a chair, blood dripping from his lips. There's a large, clear tarp underneath him.

Dahlia clenches her fist, looking down at the brass knuckles that adorn her knuckles as Sam Wilson stands guard, a bloodied knife in his hand. Father Paul lingers near the door, lips pursed and jaw clenched while he cleans his glasses with a soft black cloth. He's not in his uniform tonight, just a black t-shirt and a pair of black slacks. His salt and pepper hair is cropped shorter than the last time she saw him, and his beard is growing in.

"You're late, Barnes!" Sam calls, a big, beaming smile on his face.

"Working late. Sorry." She approaches him and hugs him tightly, kissing him on the cheek. "This security detail guy James hired for me checks everything."

"Well, Fury's, thorough. It's why I use him too." He pauses. You've been working late a lot lately... Is everything okay?"

She shrugs, digging the toe of her shoe into the wood.