𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘: 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗧

CW: Switch!James, dumbification kink, vibrators, road head, orgasm denial, public sex, daddy kink, explicit discussions of pegging and discussions of semi-pet play, and exhibitionism (making a sex tape)

I'm just going to say this once: This is a place to be feral and unhinged and kink shaming is not tolerated. So long as sex is consensual, between adults, and nobody's getting traumatized, get as freaky as you want in the bedroom.

This is part one of James and Dahlia's little winery tour! Also, there are some small Italian phrases in here. I did my very best to make it as accurate as possible, but I don't speak the language so all of my research and cross-referencing might not be correct. My apologies to the beautiful land of Italy. If you know the correct phrases, let me know in the comments and I'll fix them up ASAP!

Anyway, please vote and comment! 7k+ words of unhinged-ness! Next chapter will be from James's POV.

I see your hair is burnin'
Hills are filled with fire
If they say I never loved you
You know they are a liar
The Doors, "L.A. Woman"

DAHLIA

TUSCANY, ITALY

"I look ridiculous," he snarls at his reflection as Dahlia wraps a thick strand of hair around the curling wand.

He's in a black t-shirt and a pair of black shorts that hit his mid-thigh. And he's been complaining about it all goddamn morning.

She laughs and unwinds her hair from the wand, grabbing another strand as James stares at himself in the mirror.

"No, you don't. You look like a tourist."

He groans. It's hilarious. 6'1", over 200 pounds of muscle, tattoos, and mean glares, and here he is, whining like Aster and Cleo.

"Shorts, Dahl?" He sighs. "When the fuck have I ever worn shorts? Or sneakers? I look like a fucking idiot."

James has been against the idea since she checked the weather and saw that it was going to be a bright and sunny day, and well into the mid 70s, she told him he had to wear something other than a suit.

He booked the afternoon at a vineyard, followed by dinner at a villa right near the cliffs. They can overlook the ocean and watch the sunset. She didn't expect it, but he's already gone all-out and they've only been here for a night.

The villa is gorgeous. It's basically a large castle that James bought years ago and only started fixing up just before he met Dahlia. Below them is a cozy little vineyard with a winery below in a sleepy little valley, but it's not the one that they're going to today.