𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬: 𝗠𝗔𝗗 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗

CW: Very inappropriate use of a cane, inappropriate use of James's new metal arm, spanking, messy oral sex, teasing, dirty talk, daddy kink, squirting, choking, discussions of pregnancy and starting a family

This is a short chapter, and 90% smut. Enjoy!

JAMES

FLORENCE, ITALY

James stares at his new fingers, flexing and extending them every few seconds. The tiny plates in them click softly, and the arm whirs a little when he moves it.

His tank top lays beside him as Stephen takes a look at the still-healing scars on his left shoulder, running a gloved fingertip over the place where metal and flesh meet. He writes something in his little notebook.

"Flex your arm for me."

James bends his arm at the elbow. It takes almost no brain power, it's like his mind just knows how to work this thing. Stephen said something about electrodes in his brain, injected into the back of his skull. Experimental technology, but he'll take it.

"Good," Stephen whispers.

The best part about this isn't the arm, it's the tattoos that are etched in the metal. His wedding band. The flowers for Dahlia. Just like they used to be. He aches to see skin and ink, but this is the way things have to be.

Out of the corner of his eye, she's there. Watching. Always watching. Looking out for him.

It's been two weeks since his surgery, and he's had to lay off of any "strenuous activities" so that he can heal. They decided to make it a game and see how long they could go without fucking. Two weeks is long enough, and if Dahlia bends over in those tight little shorts one more time, he's going to take her from behind. And he won't ask for permission.

He was discharged from the hospital two days ago. Neither of them went back to the villa, instead renting a small house in Florence under an alias. They didn't want Ultron to find them, and James just wants some fucking peace and quiet. And some time to heal.

Stephen takes a step back.

"You've healed up nicely, James. Your leg looks much better."

It was a relief to get that fucking boot off.

"What about the limp?" James asks.

Not a single part of him wants to look weak around Ultron.

Stephen starts to pack up his bag and check his phone.

"You'll need that cane for a while, but I expect you to make a full recovery."

Dahlia bought him a cane— had it made, actually. Black with a removable silver skull on top. Inside is a long blade, just in case he ever finds himself without his knives. But James likes the idea of beating someone into submission. There's so much more power in a strike. He's planning on bashing in Ultron's head until there's nothing left but brain matter and crumbled bone.