𝗧𝗪𝗢: 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗗𝗘

CW: Discussions of murder, discussions of sex

CW: Discussions of murder, discussions of sex. No smut in this chapter, I promise things will get intense in the next one. I've got some plot stuff to set up. Please remember to vote and comment! <3

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

He used to call me DN
That stood for deadly nightshade
'Cause I was filled with poison
But blessed with beauty and rage
- Lana Del Rey, "Ultraviolence"

DAHLIA

She pulls up to the shop where Wanda is outside pulling out the arrangements. Motherhood looks good on her. She's soft, her hair is a little more on the strawberry blonde side, and she wears warmer colors. She still dresses like she stumbled out of Woodstock, but Dahlia loves that quality in her.

Dahlia honks her horn and Wanda nearly jumps out of her skin, whipping around and sighing as she puts her hand on her chest. Dahlia throws her head back and laughs while Wanda storms over and smacks the hood of her car.

"You psychopath!" She shouts.

"You're just so easy to scare, Wands!" Dahlia calls as she opens the door and gets out.

Wanda whistles when she sees Dahlia in a pair of tight black jeans, her brand new Miu Miu heels covered in crystals, a tank top, and a leather jacket. Her hair is curled and brushed through to form soft waves that cascade down her back. She hasn't cut it since James left. He likes it long. He says it gives him something to pull on when he fucks her.

"Damn. You've got this hot mafia wife rocker chick thing going on."

"You like it?" Dahlia asks, closing the door with her hip.

"Do a spin for me?"

Dahlia giggles, doing a full 360 while Wanda nods in approval.

"Very nice. Those jeans make your ass look great. Where'd you get them?"

"James got them for me in Moscow."

Wanda scoffs.

"Well, tell your rich husband to buy me a pair next time he's there."

Dahlia chuckles and wraps her arms around her best friend, kissing her on the cheek.

"We've got stuff for the twins to give to them at James's party. You know how they hate seeing other people open presents."

Wanda throws her head back and laughs as the two of them head inside the flower shop.

"Yeah, you should have seen Christmas. They were tearing open my presents. My fucking Chanel bag was on their head, their slobber was all over it." Wanda shakes her head. "Can't have anything to myself."