Chapter ten

Without you.

I had been lying down next to you all day, till the night came.
Neither freeze, nor torrent could force me to move from my place.
As long as I could feel your already extinguished, but for me still warming body heat, nothing would be able to make me leave my spot.
I didn't want to break our tradition, you loved it so much and so did I.
So, I looked at the sky, imagining that you were staring at it with your doe eyes the way you used to, and started traveling between the stars again.
Something felt wrong, something was missing and I knew exactly what or to say it correctly who it was, but I had no desire to let this thought to prevail in the part of my mind, that was trying so desperately to cling to what was already passed away, to what was already impossible to turn back.

I went astray in the infinite space, but this time, the difference was tormenting.
There were no you, there were no colors and me, who was walking all alone couldn't feel anything rather then being empty.
The huge void appeared in my heart and I knew excavated that you were the one, who could refill it.

I haven't the slightest idea how long I'd been doing it, but as soon as I regained my consciousness I turned to the side, leaned on my elbows and looked at your still so divine face.

" I love you, Jungkook !" I barely managed to get myself together and tell you this three words that made my heart to wrench.
My muffled voice cracked even more and my teardrops started wetting your face.

Stars were still shining.

Their light was so bright before, at But moment neither they had a color.

I was calling you.
And you were the silence, that was suppressing my selfless screaming.